What happened to da wiki? Mod input???

Started by sparrow, November 01, 2008, 07:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefairy

QuoteSo, we can have a Wiki, Dickie; how quickie can we have a Wiki Dickie. I wouldn't dream of taking the Mickey about how quickie we could have a Wiki Dickie! 

LMAO   ;D :D ;D
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

♥♥Tan♥♥

Ah yes, many moons ago Stacy and I did a lot of work towards this and it kind of fell by the wayside, we did a fair old bit of work between us, I know I don't have it anymore do you Stace?

Zeldazog

Quote from: Kaz on November 07, 2008, 02:41:41 PM
So, we can have a Wiki, Dickie; how quickie can we have a Wiki Dickie. I wouldn't dream of taking the Mickey about how quickie we could have a Wiki Dickie!  ;D

PMSL!!

Kaz

Quote from: zeldazog on November 07, 2008, 05:43:27 PM
Quote from: Kaz on November 07, 2008, 02:41:41 PM
So, we can have a Wiki, Dickie; how quickie can we have a Wiki Dickie. I wouldn't dream of taking the Mickey about how quickie we could have a Wiki Dickie!  ;D

PMSL!!
I understand that these things can be a bit tricky...
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

dinah46

Where's the groaning smiley when you need one ::)

mizgeorge

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

juliet

http://theglasshaven.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I found that a few days ago.  Its quite empty but its got a good list of links to videos.

Hels4444

If dicky is finding it tricky we could give him a big licky or even a hicky!!!!!

Sorry one glass of wine!!!!

saffie

sparrow

Quote from: Hels4444 on November 07, 2008, 09:37:38 PM
If dicky is finding it tricky we could give him a big licky or even a hicky!!!!!

Sorry one glass of wine!!!!

Sorry, I've had a glass of wine too (well, mead), but: speak for yourself (no offense, Dickie!!)  ;D ;D
Sabine x

Hels4444

One glass and I am not fussy if dickie wants a good lickie I am not pickie but he might find me a bit tricky!!!!

lol

Hels

Hels4444

I can't believe I posted that all I can say is the rhyming thing got the better of me!!!! 

sorry

Hels