has this ever happened to you? oxycon mystery

Started by turquoise, June 22, 2008, 03:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turquoise

HI I was just in full flow of making a rather yummy bead when all of a sudden the oxycon switched off.  I look around and the red light was on, no sound at all. So I popped the bead in the kiln turned the torch off and came on here, also noticed the computer had gone off.

We do not have a power cut though!!! and the oxycon and computer run off different sockets.

Shall I put the oxycon back on and see what happens???????????????????? HELP no technical people in the house and I do not have a clue. ??? ??? :o :o >:(

www.morellobeads.co.uk

Billie

Was it a very quick power cut where maybe the power just flicked off for an instant?  Do you have lights on in your studio so you'd notice if they flickered?  Sounds very strange... Maybe it's a gremlin.

turquoise

I am going to try and put it all on again, if you do not hear from me there has been something bad happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared  :o :o :o :o :o

www.morellobeads.co.uk

garishglobes

We've had high winds, horizontal rain and flickering power today. My computer switched off during one of the flickers - have only just dared to switch it back on! I'd say it could well have been a quick power break. Good luck!!!

turquoise

i am still here torch and oxy running ok, must get beading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.morellobeads.co.uk