Main Menu

hollow rods

Started by TALIZMAN, February 18, 2008, 12:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TALIZMAN

Quote from: *rowanberry* on February 20, 2008, 04:16:36 PM
It certainly is!!!!! Imagine how cool a night sky bead would be with that :D

I so NEED a bead that glows in the dark!!!!!! just one (she says!)... plain round one to go on a choker with glow in the dark frit on it..... ;D

Black Heart Beads

Quote from: TALIZMAN on February 20, 2008, 08:29:09 PM

I so NEED a bead that glows in the dark!!!!!! just one (she says!)... plain round one to go on a choker with glow in the dark frit on it..... ;D

I ordered a couple of bags of glow in the dark frit from the US weeks ago. It was one of those middle of the night buys, don't think I will use much just want to give it a go. When it does eventually get to me I will pop a little in the post to you.

Maikki

Poledra has glow in the dark powder and we tested it a little some time ago. I tried just once and found out it was a bit tricky - burned easily etc. Then you had to have it outside to collect light/energy/something from sun and after that it glowed in dark some time. I do not know if the frit is same stuff and if it is easier, because there are more material in it I guess.
Maija-Leena

Juniper

Quote from: Maikki on February 21, 2008, 07:21:38 AM
Poledra has glow in the dark powder and we tested it a little some time ago. I tried just once and found out it was a bit tricky - burned easily etc. Then you had to have it outside to collect light/energy/something from sun and after that it glowed in dark some time. I do not know if the frit is same stuff and if it is easier, because there are more material in it I guess.

;D I have a habit of collecting shiny things!  ;D ;D ;D
Paula

TALIZMAN

Quote from: samantha on February 21, 2008, 12:55:21 AM
Quote from: TALIZMAN on February 20, 2008, 08:29:09 PM

I ordered a couple of bags of glow in the dark frit from the US weeks ago. It was one of those middle of the night buys, don't think I will use much just want to give it a go. When it does eventually get to me I will pop a little in the post to you.

ooooh!! :-*

flowerjasper

just looked for the seeded glass rods on Q`s site,
cant find them,
put in seeded glass in search and nothing,
will try again tomorrow,
sandy

Billie

PM him.  Q had some mixed sample packs while I was there Wednesday... (although that's not to say he hasn't sold it all!)