Main Menu

hollow rods

Started by TALIZMAN, February 18, 2008, 12:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beadysam

I luurve seeded glass its yummy!   ;D

Billie

I'm coming to see you Wednesday Q (if you're home)... save me some pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Maikki

I am interested too...
Maija-Leena

turnedlight

kathryn

glassworks

*rowanberry*

I think seeded glass looks like its going to be popular! LOL!

Anyone ever seen Tink Martins vessels with it? YUMMY!!!!!!!
Claire

Maikki

I was actually reading Sarah Hornik´s blog this weekend and she had beads made from it. OT: It was so nice to read the blog from the very beginning to the current entrys and see how her style have developed. 
Maija-Leena

Lush!

Quote from: *rowanberry* on February 18, 2008, 03:45:30 PM- and a booby-burn risk! 

I was proudly showing off my booby burns today  ;D ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Kaz

Quote from: TALIZMAN on February 18, 2008, 02:40:57 PM
hmmm - that looks nice.....! I like it!!!

I'm going to my "class" this coming weekend and then I'll be home I think to turn my HH on (for the 2nd time.....) I think i've played now on more 'proper' torches than my own!! hehehehe (evil cackle).

My dad told me ages ago about an oxycon that he knew someone (who had died) had.... I told him to get it if he could.... just spoke to him before and it went in the skip!!!!! (he wasn't quick enough and this guys family just had a mass clearout!) Aaaargh!
Just got visions of the cooked hand gang hanging round outside old people's homes and sheltered housing in case someone on oxygen pegs it :o
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Vicki

I wondered what seeded glass was...I want some too ;D

Kaz

Quote from: glassworks on February 18, 2008, 02:41:22 PM
yep, we can do mixed packs of a few rods of each colour, up to say 250gms?..

8)
Yes, please Q - could you definitely put a 250g pack to one side for me - I will be ordering other stuff after the end of the month. (p.s. how expensive is it???)
Cheers
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

saffie

Quote from: cheekycherubbeads on February 18, 2008, 08:10:22 PM
Quote from: TALIZMAN on February 18, 2008, 02:40:57 PM
hmmm - that looks nice.....! I like it!!!

I'm going to my "class" this coming weekend and then I'll be home I think to turn my HH on (for the 2nd time.....) I think i've played now on more 'proper' torches than my own!! hehehehe (evil cackle).

My dad told me ages ago about an oxycon that he knew someone (who had died) had.... I told him to get it if he could.... just spoke to him before and it went in the skip!!!!! (he wasn't quick enough and this guys family just had a mass clearout!) Aaaargh!
Just got visions of the cooked hand gang hanging round outside old people's homes and sheltered housing in case someone on oxygen pegs it :o
Kaz

this had me in absolute stitches, brought out the nursing sense of humour that i have i can just picture it now!!!! ROFL  ;D   ;D  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

TALIZMAN

hahaha - this has made me giggle... I think these nursing homes better watch out..!

Dragonfire Glass

I don't see any mention of price  :)

Gone are the days when I say yes I'll have it, only to find out I couldn't afford it!

Kaz

Yes it was a bit of an afterthought to ask and since then a massive silence from Q on that issue!!!! ;D
Kaz