MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - June

Started by Krysia@No98, June 02, 2013, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the start of **July** Last entries before midnight of the last day of June so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

A reminder that the entries should be new work.

So, the colours for the month for June 2013 Ivory or Dark Ivory (this will be Effetre 591276 or 591264). Come on let's see your creations!

Good luck!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

helbels

Krysia, looks like you've put the colour of the month under the Theme of the Month heading my dear...

Krysia@No98

I seriously should have stayed in bed!  thank you I shall change it xx

Amber

Beadbug

Ooooh Ivory, brilliant, I think I might have to join in this month x

Blue Box Studio

Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

DementedMagpie

Yesss! For once, a colour I actually have! (and one I'm very fond of using, so I'll try to think of something different from my usual).
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Pandanimal

ohhhh! I already have something in mind............... ;D

Madam Steph

Can I submit the same for both challanges?  ;D

Linda x

Barnacle Bay

This is going to be a great challenge  ;D

jobead

At last, I've got loads of this, never without.

Krysia@No98

Good, good, come on then, lets see them  ;D

Barnacle Bay

Seeming we have lovely weather and living by the sea, here is my efforts for this months challenge - they are freehand as I don't have a press/bead roller  :(

All made incorporating Ivory & these are my first attempts on the sea theme & using murrini  :)

I do hope you like them & pictures are big  :-[
1:  Is Swoosh - Get a Grip Urchin!

2:  Calmer Waters:

3:  Surfers Tempest:

Cheers,
Lou XX

Madam Steph

I went to a glassy open day a fortnight ago, where I met Nikki. She had made a lovely bead swap bead with coral. I told her that it has the same reactionary qualities as turquoise on dark ivory, so I had in my mind to make a mixture of discs.
Well I'm not sure who told me that two years back when I started out, Nikki....but you can clearly see it doesn't..lol!
This, however, is my this months colour challenge entry  :P

Linda x

Donna@Rockin' Beads