MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - February

Started by Krysia@No98, February 04, 2013, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the start of **March**  (Please note I will be away the first few days of March) Last entries before midnight of the last day of February so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

A reminder that the entries should be new work.

So, the colour for the month for February 2012 is Ink Blue (this will be EFFETRE 058). Come on let's see your creations!

Good luck!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Lakelady

Turner Rowe Glass Art

Calico Cat

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

JKC

I don't have any, was thinking of getting some though.

Madam Steph

I have adored Ink Blue since I first started doing this  :)

Linda x

helbels

Haven't played with Ink Blue for a while, so this will be a good excuse to do so....

kathsd

me too Trudi, I absolutely adore this colour and for once I've got some rods, and some time off...get in!
big smiles here!
kathsd

Skyblue

I have approx 5inches of ink blue :) this is going to be fun !

Nicknack

Quote from: Skyblue on February 04, 2013, 08:39:50 PM
I have approx 5inches of ink blue :) this is going to be fun !

Would you like some?  I must have misordered when I got mine last year, and have a double amount, so I could easily spare a couple of rods.

Nick

Skyblue

Purple Cobwebs

I have some incredibly fritty ink blue, so this should be a challenge!!!!! I may end up with quite a few glass tattoos!
Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Yellow friend

I haven't touched my torch since October & need to get my a*** in gear - so nothing like a challenge :)

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Krysia@No98

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Lakelady

Shall I start?  Got a thing about encase flowers at the moment and inky blue (over white) is a lovely base for them!

018 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art