MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - February

Started by Krysia@No98, February 04, 2013, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

It's coming when I get home later!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Rascal

Gorgeous beads everyone and I love the colour. It's going on my flame off list which is getting longer by the day.

Yellow friend

Found a rod & 1/2 - Made some beads, took some photos, now need time to upload. :D

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Skyblue

Heres my entry decided to try a little bit of a different shape and am really enjoying making them like this :) ink blue, clear and yellow. Thankyou nik for sharing some glass with me :)

helbels

Nicknack

You're welcome Lorna!  That's gorgeous - I would never have thought of pairing it with yellow!  I must take some photos of my offering, I actually made a set :o

Nick

Skyblue

Thanks Nik and helen :) looking forward to seeing your set Nik :)

flowerjasper

I dont have any ink blue and am feeling very left out  :(
really lovely beads so far  ;D

Nicknack

Quote from: flowerjasper on February 11, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
I dont have any ink blue and am feeling very left out  :(
really lovely beads so far  ;D

I could send you a few rods like I sent Skyblue - I double ordered (by mistake) a while ago, and have more than I need at the moment. 

Nick

nete

Gosh what a luuverley colour. Must put this on my need list for Tuffers as don't have it either! :'(

spexy

Skyblue

Yellow friend

Finally got round to it - these all have ink blue - weird how it can look so different.

The base of the egg shaped one looks almost black
Middle one on white is very pale and the top one under silver foil and aurea looks very blue but also almost disappears in some light.

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

jeannette

That's a nice colour! Such lovely creations.