gallery archive 13

Started by Pat from Canvey, December 31, 2012, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelady

Gorgeous work from everyone again!  I have a soft spot for the top set of bumpy's  ;)

Just thought I would lower the tone  ;D

009 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

jeannette

OK, Daleks - now we're talking.  Scifi and glass - I never thought this through. Genius! Star trek emblems on coasters....spock's ears.  R2 D2...omg inspiration for the geeky nation.

Anyhoo - wasn't sure how to finish this bunting....ends in colours or in clear and decorated or in colour and decorated?

Untitled by Jeannette Copeland, on Flickr

Dee Dee

helenfc

Hi Everyone!
I love Jo's Dalek, all the fusing, and Steph, those pinks are luscious!

I have finally got round to using my Val Cox painter's frit...I love it! Just about to clean some more beads with it now...

Val Cox Barrel Set by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

xx

flowerjasper

Just caught this last page, great dish and those colours are just beautiful cristina,
couldnt resist the mottled shards tut any longer,
a couple of hearts for the monthly challenge.... organics

shards 002 by Flowerjasper2, on Flickr
different colour combos using the shards from the tut,

shards 003 by Flowerjasper2, on Flickr

shards 004 by Flowerjasper2, on Flickr

and because I saw and loved claire morris`s snowdrop beads this ones for me  ;)

shards 005 by Flowerjasper2, on Flickr
sandy

Kalorlo

Lovely beads!

I didn't make that much recently: tried some more glass headpins with raku.

Beeees! And some little turquoise discs.

These are earring pair #6: Rainforest Colours, using some older beads of mine and Czech glass leaves.

MangoBeads

Really lovely gallery's just lately everyone - not had much bead time lately but have been working on these two sets of my Folklore Beads :)

IMG_0534 by Mangobeads, on Flickr

IMG_0527 by Mangobeads, on Flickr

jeannette

Wow, lots more lovely beads, I made this from a water bottle - I love blue glass.

Recycled bowl by Jeannette Copeland, on Flickr

Ilona

Here are the few bits I have managed to make in the last few days :)

Louise Menzies

Wowww what a week!  ;D

I have been working on sandblasting lately, so much fun!!

Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

Helen G

even more lovely eye candy, I'm sneaking in another at the end of the week  ;)

IMG_7568IMG_7568 by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

silkworm

Lovely gallery this week! Something completely different from me

Tree 1 by maryfrith, on Flickr

I go to a glass evening class and we found we had a big bag of shattered glass (from windscreens?) so I decided to have a play with it and some copper wire.
Mary

Pat from Canvey

After watching a Kristina Logan video from the Corning Museum yesterday, I thought I'd have a go.

It's a bit wobbly but I'm pleased with it considering that my hands shake slightly when applying dots. Looking at it again, the pale green reminds me of cucumber slices.

Kaz

Some amazing and very different work on here this week :)

I got a commission for a couple of large cabochons - a bit out of my comfort zone but once I had started I couldn't stop

Cabochon Fest by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

Gorgeous murrini by Julie HB - top right, middle left and centre and front left and right! The rest are my own, including the new Inky Dinky ones top middle!

The cab centre row centre has a big dint in it as it fell off the mandrel just as I was finishing it - ooops!

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

CarrieH

Hi - finally got back to the torch after Christmas!   I have been trying out the lovely Reichenbach 94 pinks and purples from Caroline Beadbug:

and working on my shards - these are triton on black - difficult to capture the colours but they have a sort of 'industrial' look to them that I love.

Carrie xx
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com