MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - MAY/JUNE 2012 WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, May 19, 2012, 10:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjules

Pandanimal

This is the other one I was mean to. Good job I'm not going on Di's course. Do you think this is maybe going a little too far?

Krysia@No98

na, I love the organic nature of these two.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

♥♥Tan♥♥

I think they are fab, so different and the texture on them is genius.

Madam Steph

They are organically/orgasmically gorgeous  ;D

Linda x

Nicknack

Been at the bicarb again, Julia?  They're lovely, as are all up so far!  I can't do anything with this colour, but I WILL!!!!!!!!  I hope.  PPP

tomcat

though I would have a play with this on a hothead

not too bad, will play a bit more and see if i can get more out of it,

sorry, they need cleaning now they are out of the kiln  :)
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

tish

tomcat those are lovely mine still in kiln and if i get those colours ill be well happy
why is it called orange when it green and goes purple?

tomcat

well the rods i have are a kinda orange colour - well brown anyway ! ;D
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

Barnacle Bay

Lovely work so far.  Got my rods..... tried to work some and no colour coming through just greens & browns.  Tried the kiln thing, & Now in for a 2nd fire  ::)  I'm waiting  ::) ::)

Krysia@No98

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Fabienne

As I entered a photo in the monthly challenge, I thought to enter my Raku snails - hope you like them!

Fabs
x
Fabienne
x

Pandanimal

Thanks every one.

Quote from: Nicknack on May 24, 2012, 09:50:22 PM
Been at the bicarb again, Julia?  They're lovely, as are all up so far!  I can't do anything with this colour, but I WILL!!!!!!!!  I hope.  PPP

Yes Nick, I was addicted to bicarb before Julie's class, and she only renewed my desire to experiment with it further.

Reminds me of when my sister put a dish of bicarb in the fridge in the flat she shared, to absorb the smells. the lads coming back from the club later that night thought it was there lucky day. Don't think they tried to snort it though. Can't imagine what the effect would of been if they had.

Tomcat those look lovely, very unusual swirls of colour, love those snails too.

BeeBeads

Lovely beads from everyone but I just love those snails Fabienne!  :D

GaysieMay

Lovely beads so far everyone but can I just add my name to the list who love 'poo'  ;D

This set are due to be made into a bracelet which I'm showing to a new gallery, I think I'm going to etch them.

Iris Orange challenge by GaysieMay, on Flickr

Its Iris Orange Frit on Canyon De Chelly and Sediment - I was after a grungy look and I'm quite pleased with them.  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay