gallery archive 12

Started by Madam Steph, January 01, 2012, 12:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magpie

I love all the hearts we have this week, it must be 'that' time of year again. ::) ::)

And Helen those pink and blue beads are divine! :o

My humble offerings are a marmite glass goddess, covered in silver and fumed in places to a milky blue.

Marmite goddess by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

And a totally unimpressive first go at a button, but the shape's almost spot on so I had to be smug. ;D

Button by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Helen G

Not sure I've ever started one of these  :o This is what the kiln kept safe for me last night, more of the same I'm afraid  ;)

IMG_5186long by Helen G Beads, on Flickr

What did you get up to yesterday then?

Kaz

Lovely beads, lovely Helen!
Fab heart, Silke!
And glassblowing, wow! Didn't you do well!
Another mega set (33 beads) from me!

Designer Collection 3 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

soulsilver

gorgeous work from everyone so far this week, Sal that bead is stunning, Silke so pretty and Helen that set is just delish :)

One set from me:

Dove by soulsilver1, on Flickr

Jeanniegems

www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

Kalorlo

Lovely earring studs!
Sal: that is gorgeous!
The Dove set is beautiful.
Silke: fab heart!

I had a quick try out of the Vetromagic earring studs:

I made a pink dichro focal (plus kalypso). The dichro is really blingy in this one (and that's the mandrel line visible in the second pic, not a crack).

Then a blue one. I used the Underwater World Mini Mo Club shards on this, and was very surprised when they went grey! (Should be silver-infused green). I think the silver really reacted with the Lauscha turquoise, though that itself remained perfectly clean! You can see a thin green area next to the spiral where the shard didn't have silver. It didn't quite turn out as intended, but I rather like it anyway.

A ringtopper with raku and enamel.

Another underwater pendant topper.

Ciel

I love your beads Helen - beautiful!

This is my latest offering this week so far including some experimental lampwork brooches:

MadelineBunyan

micpru

Brand new fused glass pendants using transfers from Chameleon Designs........

www.micdesigns.net
www.etsy.com/shop/micpru
Michaela x

Jennie Lamb

Lorna that first set is Beautiful I love that colour so vibrant and the detail..... ;D  Jeanie that is a pretty little heart great shape!  I have one more to slide in for this week pulled it out of the kiln this morning and I am so pleased with it!

Jennie x

Amber

Those are lovely Jeanie, is that Lemongrass on the last two?

I haven't made much recently, but I like this one  :)

Pandanimal

There is so much lovely stuff here that I am just going to post a picture or 3 and then run away. This is my bead for the team givaway and its the only thing I have had to show all month. So here goes.

Josephine

That is lovely Julia and Amber I really like that. Very nice Jennie. Jean, beautiful heart. Good to see you back Lorna.
Pris I love that bead, such lovely bright pinks and blues. Helen another stunning set. Sally, lovely muted set. Sorry if I haven't mentioned your beads, there is so much.

Here are a few sets from me.

violetta valentine by Josephine Wadman, on Flickr

Spring Bling by Josephine Wadman, on Flickr

sparrow

Rose by Sabine Little, on Flickr

Roses by Sabine Little, on Flickr

Rose packed for transit by Sabine Little, on Flickr

Note to self: next time I'm asked to make roses for Valentine's Day, make them *before* the temperature in the studio drops to single figures!  ;D ;D ;D
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

clairelouise

Absolutely gorgeous beads from everyone- and so many different styles!!  Here is my offering this week...I thought I would have a go at making hearts as its nearly Valentines Day!  This is my first attempt at a heart with the hole going down the centre of the bead and I'm quite pleased!!

017 by ClaireDunnBeads, on Flickr

Claire x
www.facebook.com/clairedunnglassbeadjewellery
www.etsy.com/shop/ClaireDunn