A FREE tutorial

Started by Kaz, June 09, 2011, 08:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Miriam is offering this free tutorial on her website
http://www.miriamsteger.nl/blog/2011/06/09/een-shocking-pink-tutorial-gemaakt/
In case you haven't spotted it!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

paintboxcrafts

I have just downloaded it, but it was an empty file and didn't work.
Did it work for you?
Cathy
www.paintboxcrafts.co.uk  www.paintboxcrafts.etsy.com

Kaz

I've not had my email link yet but will contact Miriam and let her know if I have problems!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

awrylemming

Mine was emailed immediately and no problems.  Did you follow the link and leave your name?  :-\

paintboxcrafts

Miriam has kindly sent it again, the first file that arrived was called 'noname' and had a size of 0K,
I should have noticed that it wasn't going to work!
www.paintboxcrafts.co.uk  www.paintboxcrafts.etsy.com

awrylemming

Quote from: paintboxcrafts on June 09, 2011, 09:45:00 AM
Miriam has kindly sent it again, the first file that arrived was called 'noname' and had a size of 0K,
I should have noticed that it wasn't going to work!

;D ;D

dinah46

I don't get anything either, just a message saying there's an attachment but no attachment to open - curious ???

Miriam

My webserver is going crazy!!! So many people try to download the tutorial at the same time. The server can't handle this and sends out empty attachments.

Please reply to the email that is been send and I will send you the file by hand. Be patient, I am not at my computer the whole day. ;-)
groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

Louise Menzies

Server is very busy it wont even let me download or request it :).... I will come back later x
Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

dinah46

Thanks Miriam, received mine from you now :)

jammie

Its saying come back later on ....so i will.  :)

Miriam

It is back online!!

The demand on the server is so high, I might shut down the download later on for a short time.
groetjes Miriam

jammie

I filled it in but the email cam back without an attachment, will I try again later?

Miriam

Jammie, please reply to the email and I will send the tutorial by hand.
groetjes Miriam

jammie

Done that, thanks so much  :)