MARCH 2011 - THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE... WINNER NOW UP !!!

Started by Kaz, March 07, 2011, 10:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alison G

Oh lots of lovely beads, I have some to put up tomorrow.

Dean, I must have a go at the Reichenbach and ivory, looks great. I am inspired to try rubino and copper green.
NB. Do not touch hot rods of glass, it is stupid.

Kaz

Come on folks - only a few more days left in March!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sarah t

helbels

Lotti

I posted before, but wonder if I can post again (I am happy to delete the last one). I need to get to take a piccy, but made a bead yesterday that has (to me) an interesting colour reaction? :)

Magpie

You can post as many times as you want. But I think your name only goes in the hat to be pulled out once.

Alison G

I am really into this reaction at the moment. This is Dirty Martini, Twilight Jungle and Muschio Verde. The Muschio normally starts off transparent and becomes semi opaque, but with this combination it doesn't.

It also reduces to that lovely silver shine and makes the DM do the same.

Lentil pin by Miz George.
NB. Do not touch hot rods of glass, it is stupid.

CarrieH

Just EDP and ivory doing what they do best (whatever they want!) 

PICT0012 by CARRIE&CO, on Flickr

Carrie x
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Lotti

Ooh, that's what EDP does.  Have a rod but haven't tried it yet, must do though, that's fab. :)

JKC

Here's mine, cobalt, silver foil, goldstone, and dark silver brown.

jammie

this is rubino ora over opal yellow on the bottom where it looks almost red and the top is just rubino and looks pink.The stripey bits are rubino over mystic biege and mystic violet which has gone quite pale.

DSC02692 by jeanie- Ceardannan Jewellery, on Flickr

Pandanimal

Here is an old bead of mine that I love because of the reactions.
It is effetra grey with dh terra frit really cooked into it and then tumbled. I love the way the original colour has been taken over almost completely by the "Halo?" of the reaction and the base colour only shows as thin lines. and the way the frit has separated out into rings of colours like rust.

cbeadies

Here's mine - an old bead made with rubino / white / purple. I love the spreading effect of rubino and the way the purple separates to form a darker inner spot.
The latest rod of rubino that I have been using just seems to burn and leave grey splodges.  >:( >:(

Lovely beads on here by the way, amazing colour combinations and reactions.

flowerjasper

dirty martini, edp and turquoise, etched, i love this combo ;-)

ShinySnail

A last minute one from me, these are ivory, lime green, baby pink, fremen (I think) and acid yellow - all the dots are over rubino or ink blue x