CG Beadrollers - have you tried one?

Started by SallyR, March 29, 2010, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SallyR

Just wondered if anyone could recommend (or otherwise) the graphite beadrollers from www.cgbeads.com - I was specifically looking at the round one, but any thoughts gratefully received.

Frit N Glas seem to be the European distributor so I thought I'd do my homework before I get to the Flame Off and the red mist of impulse buying descends ...

Thank you!

Sally
Sally
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want ...

hollergrafik

I love mine Sally, I have 8 I think, the round one is great, I would definately recommend them.

Jolene

I love mine too, I have round, disk and ovals and they are all easy to use.

SMHBuss

JaySpangles

I have the round spacer and the disc spacer.  I love them both and would buy them all if I could afford more!

SallyR

Thanks for your replies - fairly conclusive so far, then  ;D ;D ;D

Sally
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want ...

AnnaSpanna

I had a go with mum's yesterday and quickly succeeded in getting some good discs. I am waiting till my next payday and will be getting a classic quad as it was great.

helbels

I have 2 and they are amazing. My favourite tool EVER - and makes getting consistent sizes a breeze.

Lloki

I've got 4 and they're great for making consistently sized beads (I got mine because I was having a hard job taming my BHB's! they were turning into monsters ;D) The only thing I would say is that you have to be very careful not to smear any decoration - heat & press and repeat!
Cerri

Dee Dee

I love mine - but be careful they break very easily!  I dropped mine and it split in two - still works OK though, even with the gaffer tape all round the outside!  ;D

Veebee

Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

Diane

I was dithering - but I'm now convinced ;D Now which one(s) do I go for ???. See what I mean about dithering ::)

Dee Dee

I've got the one with several styles in it - a disk, a round, an oval, and a barrel - I thought that was a good "all rounder" to try for the first time.  ;D

Charli

I'd really really like one, but the bank balance so far says no!

Amber

QuoteNo.... But i REALLY want one!!!!!

Me too...and this thread has convinced me!

QuoteI've got the one with several styles in it - a disk, a round, an oval, and a barrel - I thought that was a good "all rounder" to try for the first time.

I think that's the one I'm going for  ;D