CG Beadrollers - have you tried one?

Started by SallyR, March 29, 2010, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedinglass

Quote from: Teddie on April 01, 2010, 11:09:29 AM
I am not coming to the flame off. (recovering from an operation) , do you think if I ordered one they would put it in the post for me when they get over here.

That sounds like a good idea.....but is there time?

www.facebook.com/firedinglass
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firedinglass
Lisa

Trudi

Quote from: Teddie on April 01, 2010, 11:09:29 AM
I am not coming to the flame off. (recovering from an operation) , do you think if I ordered one they would put it in the post for me when they get over here.

Did you mean would somone pick it up from Flame Off and post it to you?

If you sent me the cost of the postage I'd be happy to - as long as you ordered it and paid for it yourself via Frit en glas - PM me if you're interested!

sea-thistle

I think Tracey means when the people who sell the beadrollers come over for Flame Off, can they post the beadroller to her whilst they are here in the UK :)

AnnaSpanna

I emailed Frit en Glass wih a list of the ones I wanted and they are going to set them aside for me to collect and pay for at Flame Off. The reply email said that they did not have 2 of the ones I wanted in stock so she was going to have to order them from the US in the hope they arrive in time to bring over for Flame off. I think if peeps are interested in getting them at FO then a quick email would probably help to ensure that they have the specific ones you want in stock and set aside for you to avoid disappointment.

I am so dead excited!!!