CG Beadrollers - have you tried one?

Started by SallyR, March 29, 2010, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firedinglass

I really like the look of the donut spacer......to make the postage worthwhile i really ought to buy 2 , it's only a few euros more p&p.  And if the pound goes down against the euro, they'll be even more expensive...... who am i trying to convince..... ;)

www.facebook.com/firedinglass
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firedinglass
Lisa

Trudi

I have been drooling over them too -might treat myself at FO save on the P&P  ;D

SallyR

Well, I'm convinced - ordered for collection at Flame Off

Thanks everyone for your comments - I can tell the OH I was talked into it!! ;D ;D ;D
Sally
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want ...

♥♥Tan♥♥

Stacy

Quick question?

If there a UK seller of these? I can only find them on the actual CG website

EDIT: Found them

Veebee

Quote from: Stacy on March 31, 2010, 07:52:10 PM
Quick question?

If there a UK seller of these? I can only find them on the actual CG website

EDIT: Found them

Where??!!  ???
:)
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

dinah46

I'm confused ???  I think the CG Beadrollers are only in the US.  The only similar thing I've found in the UK are the graphite marvers on Tuffnells - or am I completely wrong ???  (wouldn't be unusual ::))

Trudi

I know Frit en glass sells them - they're in the Netherlands

dinah46

Quote from: Trudi on March 31, 2010, 08:07:54 PM
I know Frit en glass sells them - they're in the Netherlands

Ah - now I see :D

Lyn G

Quote from: SallyR on March 31, 2010, 07:45:21 PM

Well, I'm convinced - ordered for collection at Flame Off

Will someone be selling them at the Flame Off?

Kalorlo

Frit en Glas is at the Flame Off, I think.

Ohh dear, I have something else to add to my wishlist... But what size mandrel should I be considering getting one for? So far I've only used my 1.6mm mandrels, but I have a load of 2mm and a small number of 2.4mm. Anyone know if the larger beadrollers will work with a range of sizes?

SallyR

Quote from: Lyn G on March 31, 2010, 09:07:46 PM
Will someone be selling them at the Flame Off?

I've ordered from Frit en Glas (European distributor according to the cgbeads website) as they're coming to the Flame Off - wanted to save postage but didn't want to risk them not having the one I wanted on the day. 

Sally
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want ...

Izzybeads

ha!  another tool to covet...I want one  ;D unfortunately told hubby only the other day, that I probably had every tool I could ever want...will have to surprise him at the Flame Off...now to be nice to him until then  ;)
Laney
www.Izzybeads.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/izzybeads

Teddie

I am not coming to the flame off. (recovering from an operation) , do you think if I ordered one they would put it in the post for me when they get over here.
Tracey
xxx

Lloki

Quote from: Kalorlo on March 31, 2010, 11:32:24 PM
Ohh dear, I have something else to add to my wishlist... But what size mandrel should I be considering getting one for? So far I've only used my 1.6mm mandrels, but I have a load of 2mm and a small number of 2.4mm. Anyone know if the larger beadrollers will work with a range of sizes?
I've used my smaller mandrels(1.6-2.4mm) with the BHB beadrollers, but not big mandrels(5mm+) with the smaller mandrel aperture beadrollers - does that make sense? :) So I think the answer's yes!
Cerri