Kiln Space On Offer ..... List of Offers on Page 1

Started by Les, April 15, 2007, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzybeads

I can offer space in my kiln, if anyone wants it. 

Laney
Laney
www.Izzybeads.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/izzybeads

aoturoa

My fault, should have PMed you  :D

*scuttles to googlemail*

Rosenquartz

I've been getting out to my HotHead torch a few times a week since my visit to JazzyLily and I think a few of the beads are good enough to considering handing over to my Jewellery making partner - nothing special but kind of ok! I've also tried making some beads for JazzyLily's Red Nose Day campaign - but if I'm gonna sell them they 've got to be strong so will need annealing, of course.

So would anybody be willing to batch anneal some beads for me?

How many can be done at one time (I realise that depends upon the size of the kiln and the size of the beads - but for your kiln and some 10-15mm round beads in 104COE glass)? I've not got loads - I'm really wondering whether to wait until I've made a few more to make it worthwhile.

I live in Hemel Hempstead so if anyone is close by that would be great and I could drop them round. If not then I'll stick 'em in a Jiffy Bag.

I'll include return postage, of course, and be happy to pay for the elastictrickery used and "wear and tear" on the kiln.

Thanks in advance.
Rosenquartz

Black Heart Beads

Hi, I'm down in Devon but if you want to post to me I will anneal for you. I generally pop mine on a rack and can anneal hundreds easily they can also be piled up on kiln floor in which case even more could be done, so any amount is no problem.

I would do them with my own beads so no additional expense to me.

PM me for my address if your intrested.

flowerjasper

i am the other end of the A414 nr Harlow,
got two of my dogs from nr you!   remember the strange satellite  roundabout well  ;)
pm me if you want them cooked, either send with  your addy so i can send back or if you are passing junct 7 M11
sandy

princess pink

I now have a kiln which i use for batch annealing so anyone is welcome to post me their beads or if in south west london feel free to drop by.

sarah t

would it be possible to have a list of who and where so i (lazy mare !!) dont have to go through whole thread for someone near me who has offered kiln space for batch annealing ??....

Bumpy Beads

Good idea, I'll sort one out and append (nice word) it to the front of this thread. http://www.frit-happens.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1939.0   ;)
Heather

My Etsy Shop

sarah t

Dragonfire Glass

I can batch anneal for peeps. Colette from Spalding  ;D

Veebee

Hi all **waves**

Well, Sam at Black Heart beads was kind enough to batch anneal for me when I first started ( Thanks again Sam!) So now it's time for me to pass on the favour. I'm in Devon, and I use a lot of silver glass so I've managed to sort myself a great schedule to keep the shine  ;D
I only use 104, so would only feel comfortable annealing 104 at the mo.
Add me to the list of available space !!!!
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

Tracy

I now feel confident enough in my use of my kiln to add my name to the list, I am in Northamptonshire and the kiln is called 'Hot Box'  ;D

Dragonfire Glass

I can go on the list - my kiln is at your service!

ScarletLeonard

Is there anyone around the Lincoln/Newark area that has some kiln space on offer, My husband put me in a catch 22 saying I can have a kiln if I can sell my beads. (silly man)

I would like to not have to post the beads and if possible see how the whole ramping up/down whatever process works so I know what I am doing when the time comes. But if posting is the only way then I will.

If someone could PM me if they can and let me know what the 'rent' is. Little easier than me going through everyone on the list to see if anyone os close to me.

Scarlet xx

Sarah999

Hi, you can put me on the list if you want, loads of people on here have helped me out with stuff - so I would like to pass on the favour. I am in Notts :)