Kiln Space On Offer ..... List of Offers on Page 1

Started by Les, April 15, 2007, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizgeorge

Hi Sue,
Like everyone else, I'd be happy to do them for you if you include return postage - I'm about an hour from Bristol, so the post gets there pretty quickly :)

PM me if you like?

Blue Box Studio

PM'd you.  Thanks for the offer.  Not sure my first attempts are up to 'show and tell' but would like to try to use them in something.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Fiona

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I don't have a kiln yet to anneal my beads and would love it if someone is willing to anneal them for me until I'm in a position to buy my own.  Ideally I'm looking to get them annealed roughly twice a month.  I live in Basingstoke so if you were near to there then I'd be happy to drop them off and pick up when ready or obviously if further afield to post them to you.  I'm happy to pay for this of course.  Please let me know if any of you have the kiln space/time to do this.

Many thanks,
Fiona

jo.rhodes

Hi everyone,

Just to add my name to the list, I have kiln space if anyone wants beads batch annealed.  I'm based in the midlands (split between two locations), but obviously there's always the post :D

Rainbow1

Hi Everyone

I am a newbie and would like to offer kiln space, I live in West Yorkshire.

Jo x
Jo x

Fruddy

I too am more than happy to offer to batch anneal for anyone that needs it....I'm Blackpool, Lancashire. ;D

Blue Box Studio

Passing on the favour.  I'm happy to batch anneal beads for anyone who would like.  I'm in North Somerset.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

★★Terri★★

I'd be happy to batch anneal for anyone as well - I'm down in Kent.

ScarletLeonard

I suppose it's time to add myself to this list.

I batch once a week at the moment and there's still usually enough space for a few more bead sets.

The Tartan Trout

k00m

I'm looking for a lovely person who is willing to anneal my beads.
Willing to pay in chocolate and of course pay for postage both ways. Umm, I have no idea who to pick from this lovely but long list. I'm in Bristol if that's important. It's quite a large batch of beads as I've been saving them up for a month or two now.
- Kerra -

awrylemming

I'm more than happy to anneal for you.  Although I believe our Sue is nearer to Bristol, Blue Box that is  :)

k00m

- Kerra -

theknittinggoddess

Now Kevin the kiln is recovered from the injuries he sustained in transport, I'm happy to batch anneal for anyone.

I'm bath annealing all my beads so the kiln goes on every Wednesday.

I'm in the Isle of Wight - but the post to here is as quick as mainland uk.

Joy x

Samiad

Hi, 

I started torching about 18 months ago but for some reason stopped for an age, have just started again and would like to get some of my beads annealed and I would love anyone that could help me out (obviously would pay all costs). 

I have a couple of questions, how many at a time would be good to send - I wouldn't want to not send enough/too many.
Also, how long had you been lampworking for before investing in a kiln?  I really really really want one but I want to make sure that its something I am going to continue with before I do so.  Also are they safe to keep in the house?

Many thanks in advance

Sam