Are Moo cards worth it?

Started by Kaz, March 12, 2009, 12:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Up until now, I have always printed off my own business cards and tie on tags but I keep looking at Moo and wondering...and then navigate away as I think they are horrendously expensive. But they are lovely, so come on those who use them, tell me why I should..... ???
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Lush!

Cos they're just so .................... moo  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

flowerjasper

i love them,
i have stickers as well  ;D
you can zoom in and crop pictures, they are quick to deliver,
go on!
you know you want to!

Fabienne

Yes, I believe they are!

My son introduced me to them, he's a photographer http://www.yannickdixon.com, and use them for his businesses cards.

Reasons, easy to use website, you can have more than one design, great quality, the material they use comes from sustainable forests and the box it comes is made from recycled pulp.. yes they are not the cheapest, I suppose it depends on how many you give out....but they are lovely, good quality cards!

I bought 50 and I paid £10.99 +£3.49 shipping. I would think that it is cheaper if you would buy more.

Be careful... if you try them I don't think you will be able to ever go back :)
Fabienne
x

Fired Silver

As the others have said, great quality cards.  I LOVE my mini tags because I'm not restricted to just one printed card, I uploaded 10 pictures of my jewellery work so if you order 100 cards you get 10 of each design, which I really liked as I can keep updating with latest work.

I don't think you'll regret it!!

Becci
xx

sparrow

I love the variety you get.......I have about ten different photos on mine, and when somebody orders something, I try and include a card with something I think they'll like. I'm a bit moo-addicted.....just did postcards as well, and on my third batch of 250 of business cards.....and just ordered the titchy ones for jewellery, to put the name of the piece on it...  ::) ::)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Steampunkglass

Yes, do it!!! I thought I'd struggle to get them out, but the novel shape, nice thickness, and having lots of designs seems to make people want to take them, it's so more 'crafty' than normal business cards. I already think I need to get some more reprinted as I have got rid of half somewhere already and want to do more with my Folksy address on them

Chameleon

They are really nice quality cards, I like them because of the fact you can get so many designs in one pack and because the pack sizes arent too huge, it feels like they are always showing upto date pictures of what im currently doing.

the downside is that you get addicted. .. it starts with business cards, then mini cards, then postcards ....  ::) hmm or maybe thats just me ??  ;D

nemea

Kaz I'm thinking about ordering some too but for what it's worth I think your banner will look fantastic as a mini-moo card.

Sarah

I love them  ;D

They aren't cheap but they are so cute  :) :) :)

Isabelle

Les

Kaz

Right OK - this is the point at which I shout Uncle! I am going to order a full suite this weekend now!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

hollergrafik

Ooooh is it something pretty??? can I have a link please.