Are Moo cards worth it?

Started by Kaz, March 12, 2009, 12:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefairy

I loooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the mini cards, they're lovely quality, look really professional, I uploaded loads of pics on mine  ;D
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

beadysam

I think they are beautiful if you are an artist and are selling `pieces'.  I think its a fab idea to match up the card with the piece too if you can.  For me selling frit, they are too spendy - but I lust after them....  I think they look great and are such good quality that for an artist its definately worth the investment.

sparrow

Lol....artist....better give mine back ;)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Katiequiggle

I love my moo cards, I attatch one to the ribbon of sets of beads when I send them off and always slip one in with orders. 

theflyingbedstead

I am needing to think about business cards too...so thank you for bringing moo to my attention. I have not regretted getting my boxes from The Tiny Box Company!
Charlotte x

Kaz

No me too - I love my boxes and customers seem to like them too and it means the beads arrive safely!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Funky Cow

Cathryn xxx     

My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com

nemea

Steampunkglass

QuoteOoooh is it something pretty??? can I have a link please.

that's easy, www.moo.com
enjoy!

sea-thistle

I love my mini cards as well, they have a picture of one of my sea-horse Dichroic Pendants on them, also I have the stickers with a selection of my pendants on them. I think the quality is great, I also bought the little box/key ring so I always have them in my handbag to hand out! Can't fault them. :)

turquoise

www.morellobeads.co.uk

Rachel B

My Moo mini cards make go all Homer Simpson......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....moooooo cards!
Love `em, love `em, love `em!!

Convinced?? :D

Rachel x

nemeton

Thanks for this folks, I was just thinking about upgrading to 'proper' business cards - off to have a look now, I love the idea of being able to have several different pictures  :)
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

silverlemon

My goodness they're expensive  :o......but very yummy. ;D

I'd be broke if I gave those away, as I get through 100's of cards at shows, and I don't even do that many shows. Must admit I'm very tempted by the mini cards, but it must take ages to do 10 pictures instead of just one?
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

Kaz

If you're registered with paypal you should have had an email with 25% off moo cards? You don't have to do 10 different photos. And you can pick them up directly from flickr.
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!