Are Moo cards worth it?

Started by Kaz, March 12, 2009, 12:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinah46

Quote from: Kaz on March 13, 2009, 09:21:26 AM
If you're registered with paypal you should have had an email with 25% off moo cards? You don't have to do 10 different photos. And you can pick them up directly from flickr.
Kazx

Is that a recent offer Kaz as I certainly haven't had that from paypal ???

LittleMoo

Jolene

Buy 200 business cards and get 25% off if you order before 1st April 2009. Just enter promotional code 'MOOpal' at the checkout stage when ordering.

theflyingbedstead

Thanks for that Jo.  25% off is worth having!  Now I just need to sort myself out in time.  ::)
Charlotte x

silverlemon

oooooo, does that include the mini cards too?
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

LittleMoo

merlin65

i,ve honestly never heard of these before what exactly are they ??

flowerjasper

have a look at www.moo.com
they are great little cards that you can put your own photos on, really classy!
i have the stickers too, with pictures of the boys, animals and beads on, just because i liked them!

kevie192

I bought some moo cards when I started doing jewellery. I agree, they're lovely but they are very spendy.

Since I've been doing the candles and stuff, I had to get some more that mention that too and decided against getting more Moo cards. Instead, I got some from an eBay seller called MACs Printing.

I ordered 4 x printed notepads and designed an order form to go on them. I just bought some carbon paper and, hey presto, some lovely little order books!

I also ordered 100 full colour business cards. They're proper card size and have a nice sheen to them just like the moo cards but a little bit thinner. I just emailed them my designs and they printed them. Altogether, the pads and cards cost me £12 posted which I think is excellent. I ordered them one Friday and they were posted the following Thursday.

I'm really chuffed with them and will be ordering some soon. (No, I'm not on comission!!!) The link is http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MacsPrinting

HTH

Kevin x

P.S. Did you get your parcel, Kaz??

turnedlight

Sounds good Kevin :) I am having a look!
I just recently bought some moo mini cards, I am using them for labels on my beads and jewellery. I think they are great and have made a lot of difference. On the back I put some details and a dotted line to fill in the name/ description of the beads and they do allow plenty of space for that so very happy in all. I don't think I'd do the business cards from them though, bit too expensive.
kathryn

Kaz

Thanks Kevin - I did and very chuffed with it. DH loves the room freshener too!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Sulis (Hazel)

Well, I'd never heard of Moo Cards. So I followed the link....they look FAB....and then I stumbled onto their blog and look who I found there?!!

http://www.moo.com/blog/

Our very own BECKY has a special mention!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!
Hazel x

Chameleon

OMG  ;D ;D how cool !!  Gosh that has brightened my evening of pricing lol, thanks Hazel, I hadn't seen that  :-*

Lush!

Yay!

Nice one Becky!  They blogged me once too - I think the pic they picked is still the most viewed on my Flickr album  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com