MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - November 2012

Started by Krysia@No98, November 01, 2012, 04:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

andrew.spencer.2

How broadly are we allowed to interpret this theme? This is something I made for the colour challenge, but thought it might qualify here as well since you would only use it at night? Worth a try anyhow...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/93v8yd5AqMQSnBhTJ0Dn0LwIgAy-yckYou1cDPU03CA?feat=directlink

binty

Terrible photo, but this frit from Kaz is called The Night

Untitled by binty13, on Flickr

DementedMagpie

Having just had some encouragement in the newbie section, I now feel all warm and fuzzy and brave enough, so here's my entry (top right):

Made 2012-11-18 by Demented Magpie, on Flickr
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Kalorlo

That's a good starry sky in the top right, Magpie!

I was having issues with over-diluted bead release this weekend, so neither of these are quite what I wanted as I couldn't give them any more layers.

This one's a mountain and tower on a hill under the moon.

This was going to be inspired by Claudia Trimbur-Pagel's girl at the window beads, but I didn't add the window  :P

Nicknack

All wonderful so far, I especially like Kaz's and Gaynor's - gorgeous!

Mine is fairly humdrum, but it's the first time I've tried encasing silver foil (it looks better in real life).

Meteor Shower.  Silver foil encased in Cobalt blue with silver wire stars and meteors.

PB107553 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

I had no luck at all with the Galaxy Bead tutorial - grotty brown and grey sludge!  I've given up for now.

Nick

Sarah A

Here are my night time beads made into earrings.

spexy

Krysia@No98

Drum Roll......

The winner for November is....

Demented Magpie.

Well done.  I shall PM you in a mo.

Thank you to everyone that's entered this month's challenge.  Ta - Krysia
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Nicknack

Congratulations Kathy, well done!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Nick

Rascal

DementedMagpie

... Aaaaand I'm back at a computer which, unlike me, remembers my password.

Blimey, how's that for beginner's luck! There were such beautiful beads entered by the rest of you.
Thank you!

Now I have to think of what to spend it on, after I went on a bit of a spree at Tuffnell's last month.
Kathy

Blog - Flickr - Etsy - Facebook

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog