Main Menu

a nice yellow?

Started by SilverGems89, October 25, 2011, 06:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SilverGems89

looks like i will be ordering some 418, thank you everyone for your suggestions  ;D (some mimosa might also sneak in there when i'm not looking  ;))

Madam Steph

The middle spacers are 418, Gems


Blue Box Studio

Perhaps I might give yellow another chance - I seem to have lots of it and so far produced nothing I like.  Not tried etching, will give that a go.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Enchanted Cobwebs

Quote from: Blue Box Studio on October 25, 2011, 07:34:09 PM
Perhaps I might give yellow another chance - I seem to have lots of it and so far produced nothing I like.  Not tried etching, will give that a go.

thinking the same - never used the etch solution either other than 2 test beads when it arrived!
Now I can play all day as I retired from the 'proper' job....
http://www.enchantedcobwebs.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedCobwebs

Pat from Canvey

Madeline, those beads etc are delicious.

MadelineBunyan

Thankyou


yellow butterfly by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

this is the paler one with red roof tile and black

I may possibly have ordered some banana and mimosa now...

Shirley

At Harrogate at the weekend I looked at the Fyrebirds table and realised there was no yellow there apart from a few bits of decoration on other beads. Might have to have a play :)
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver