Sarah

afina

Hi everybody!
I would like to introduce a new naked friend of mine: Sinaja
Regards, Verena
Glasperlenwerk - My bead-site with blog (German) - http://www.glasperlenwerk.at
Vetromagic - Frit and fritblends in COE 104 - http://shop.vetromagic.at

Donna@Rockin' Beads

OMG I actually managed to make a hollow bead. I am sooooo pleased. There were bits of turquoise glass pinging about my ears, my main rod ran out shortly after it started (the bead is HUGE), I went for a similar colour which promptly fell on the floor and I was left plugging the holes with whatever I had to hand!!! You can tell I had fun making it   ;D ;D ;D
I think it's still hollow but it's quite heavy - maybe I just made very think walls!!!
I photographed it before I took it off the mandrel because I was convinced it would just crumble as I pulled it off but it came off as easy as anything.

Sorry about the size of the phot (I told you it was HUGE!!!)  ;)

Katiequiggle

These are my latest offerings.  Think I'm going to have to learn to do something other than dots  ;D

MangoBeads

Wonderul beads everyone Dinah thats fantastic colour from Terra on a back ground I would never have thought of - lesley stunning as always and as for that Hammie bead oohhhh me wants !

Just experimenting with Photo bucket sorry for the huge image !

Katiequiggle

Seeing all your materpieces not sure if I want to show mine.  I taught myself hearts today, theyre the primitive type like I do my signiture hearts in UTEE for my cards.  Hope you like them.

This one is about 4cm long.

MangoBeads

A few of mine from this week and the dreaded tree bead posted on the other thread which I will try again tomorrow without using Khaos !

astringofbeads

Great thread this week folks ;) :D
I was comissioned to make a bead for someone who lost a loved one recently and was given a sea theme, I couldn't believe it when I spotted the waves when this came out the kiln :D

and a wee set of three

Clare Scott

'Volcanic' - I thought so :)
Sorry for the huge pic.

Clare xx

Fabienne

Hi

My first pig! which I made for a friend that is mad on pigs  :)

Fabienne
x
Fabienne
x

beads-on-toast

Ooooh tan i do love swirls!!!

bet ya can't guess the theme of my beads then ha ha

Summer starfish

Paradise cove

Pastel pink shells

Heart of the ocean

Star spangle

shoreline sparkle

Thanks for looking chaps and chappettes

Katiequiggle

Heres mine for today.  I really like them. 

afina

Dora, just stunning!
Tan, beautiful bead.
Anna, your beads really make me smile - so fresh and sweet.
Katie, you are getting better every day, and with such speed - wow!

I have a Kronos ring-to-be to share today. Sorry the picture is so large..
Regards, Verena
Glasperlenwerk - My bead-site with blog (German) - http://www.glasperlenwerk.at
Vetromagic - Frit and fritblends in COE 104 - http://shop.vetromagic.at

Ilona

Here are some new ones frome me, I was going to put these on the silver thread, but that finished in December.

Psyche & Aion on ivory

My tree bead

3 large focals all encased Psyche.

And a small Psyche encased lentil set.

sparrow

Wow, so many great beads - Anna, that heart is stunning, and the starfish are so cute  :)
Katie, lovely flowers
Tan, that bead is yummy!!
Steph, I've just started a kiln fusing course (only a few evenings)....I'll be looking at your stuff for inspiration!
Ilona, that's such a pretty tree bead, and those lentils are great!
Samantha, I know what you mean, technical perfection isn't everything - I like it lots!
Sheila, stunning - I couldn't see the picture at first, but had a look at your ebay site.
And Verena, thank you for the tip - I've got a commission for a ring and was puzzling how to do it - yours is sooo nice!

A little playful something from me:

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial