MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - August 2013

Started by Krysia@No98, August 08, 2013, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeske

Wow, that's really really cool! I love how round they are, and how complex (given the fact that only a few colours were used)

GaysieMay

Oh my word - what a treat for the old eyeballs since I last looked - gorgeous!  ;D
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

AnnaSpanna

Time to go break out the blues I reckon....

AnnaSpanna

Now I have the blues - couldn't make diddly squat that I was happy with.  I officially do not like baby blue or any derivative of pale blue.  Am most unimpressed with myself!  But here are my paltry offerings nonetheless showing various attempts of baby blue trans and any other pale blue I had to hand.

Untitled by Rain Lily Beads, on Flickr

Yeske

Those are really lovely :) Any combination of the upper three would make a gorgeous set of asymmetric earrings, I'm sure.

helbels

Aww well done for perservering AnnaSpanna, looks like you got there in the end X

Nicknack

Some lovely stuff this month!

Here is my offering.  I had 2 rods of each colour, so I made a sort of set of one colour on another, both colours with frit, then one of each etched, one transparent dotted and etched, a couple of lentils, an encased flowery, and a disc (to try out my new roller!).  I apologise to Gay for my (inexpert) copying of her style with copper wire, but I had some wire, and hers always look so beautiful.  I intend to keep it, not offer it for sale, so I hope she doesn't mind.

P8247843 by nicknack2014, on Flickr
Nick

Skyblue

Love all the different styles you have used Nick , the necklace is very nice !

Nicknack

Thank you, Lorna.  It was fun to make.  The only problem is that now I'm not sure if I have enough left of the two colours to make some little beads for earrings to go with it.  Haven't got time to get more, as I want them for my trip to America next week.  I've got a couple of stub ends, so I'll see what I can do (I foresee singed fingers, unless I take off the labels and join the stubs to another rod :D)

Nick

Barnacle Bay

Skyblue

katie78

Ok here goes, my first try at uploading anything on here!
I am still super new to making beads and these are my little offerings of some soft baby blues, please be kind!

P.S I am unsure if I have done the picture right  :-\

http://imgur.com/XGZurUc

Ok erm the link is there but I don't know how to put the picture on :-( xxx

miss softpaw

They are beautiful. I like the one above the key with the purple dots. Very nice :)

Pauline

just in time should be my Avatar I think

P8310672 by seally beads, on Flickr

all the pale baby type blues I possess