MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - August 2013

Started by Krysia@No98, August 08, 2013, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblue

Blue Box Studio

Beautiful beads, Mark, I love the butterfly heart and wow, blue over white looks lovely (have loads of white, never known what to do with the gloopy mess) so Trudi's beads are gorgeous :)
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

helbels

miss softpaw

Here is my effort. Baby blue with ruby gold extra frit

SAM_0595 by miss_softpaw, on Flickr

Skyblue

hmm second attempt at posting my pics.... I need a new brain.First piccy is Ghee and light sky blue and the second is orange and light sky blue. Its the closest to baby blue I had. :)

cbeadies

The blue and orange combination is especially nice and summery.

Is it just me or is this a very difficult colour to photograph?! It's taken me ages to get a fairly reasonable picture... anyway, here's my effort!

Blue Box Studio

Quote from: miss softpaw on August 14, 2013, 12:51:58 AM
Here is my effort. Baby blue with ruby gold extra frit

SAM_0595 by miss_softpaw, on Flickr

Ooh, lovely :)  the ruby gold looks pretty over blue, I inherited a large tub of it and never had much success (I use it as a paperweight ::) )

Some beautiful beads peeps, perhaps I'll have another go if I get some torch time this weekend.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

miss softpaw

Is there a special way to work ruby gold? I just stuck it on and melted it in :-\

Skyblue

Love the blue patterned ones they look really delicate and pretty :)

helbels

Here's some from me using CIM Zachary (described as an opaque baby blue, so I figured it would count!) plus some Effetre baby blue transparent.  There's dichro in the central bead for a bit of sparkle.

IMG_0007 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

marklaird

I love your beads Helen. They are really beautiful colours.

Skyblue

They are lovely beads Helen love the patterns in them :)

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helbels

Thanks guys  :D

Glassy Lou