MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - August 2013

Started by Krysia@No98, August 08, 2013, 01:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trudi

Right  .. I have some bad boys in the kiln!

Blue Box Studio

Love those colours together, Gay.

Here's my meagre offering - not getting a lot of torch time at the mo and unusual for me to have the 'right' colour!

Baby blue as labelled with mystery frit (label fell off ::) ) fresh from the kiln yesterday and on their way to someone with a penchant for these as she keeps asking for more :)

Baby blue by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Krysia@No98

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

GaysieMay

Thanks for all the lovely comments - loving your frittie beads Sue - gorgeous!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Blue Box Studio

Thank you, Gay.  One day I will have the time to make more than the bread and butter stuff, but then I have a lot of frit to work through first :o
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Skyblue

Your frit beads are really pretty sue :) some colours are just classy :)

Trudi

Ok, here's mine

Fresh new dotty beads for the frit happens challenge! by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

Made with Anice White (very brave), encased with baby blue and decorated with polkas!

Purple Cobwebs

Oooh, not sure I can compete with all these lovelies, but here's my blue butterfly heart.....

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

miss softpaw

Skyblue

Love those beads Trudi and the heart is really pretty too :)

Sarah A

Lovely beads everyone. Trudy I made spotted ones yesterday with the view to etching them!

marklaird

Not getting much time on the torch at the moment with other commitments but felt that I had to at least do something for the monthly challenge.

Baby blue and pastel colours by Marklaird, on Flickr

So, in keeping with the general theme, a pale blue, with some other pastel colours to complement, and the centre bead has transparent blue dots to give a sense of depth.

Superb work from everyone else though.

Mark