MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - May

Started by Krysia@No98, May 06, 2013, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelady

Made loads of garden stuff recently - lovely work everyone   :)

Flowers 1 by TRGA, on Flickr

Flowers 4 by TRGA, on Flickr

Garden 2 by TRGA, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Les

I found these in my garden today .... I'll be entering this challenge tomorrow  ;D

IMG_0325cr by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

helbels

Love that daffodil bead at the bottom Jo, very skilful.  And Les, I hope you make a fabulous sheep bead!

I found cat sick in my garden today, but I think I'll resist the urge to make a bead themed from it.

flowerjasper

look forward to the sheep bead,
I have these in my garden

chicken beads 009 by Flowerjasper2, on Flickr
sandy

Les

babyshoes

Lovely beads everyone!

Apart from not really having the skills to make more than a very simple flower bead to enter this month, we don't have much in the garden for inspiration, unless I figure out how to make some pebble beads...

Not sure if cat poo, dead weeds, recycling boxes and bins, a motorcycle and the neighbour's rubbish would work on a bead!  :-\

jobead

Quote from: helbels on May 28, 2013, 05:16:59 PM
I found cat sick in my garden today, but I think I'll resist the urge to make a bead themed from it.

I've got lots of beads on that theme, do they not count then  ???

Pauline

I have plenty of beads resembling seagull poo do they count?
ooooh can I enter this from Emmas face book challenge, you can get them in gardens!!

P5270218 by seally beads, on Flickr

Nicknack

Quote from: helbels on May 28, 2013, 05:16:59 PM

Thank goodness for that! ;D

Nick

Barnacle Bay

Lovely work everyone, this is what you all have inspired me to to:

Cheery Cherry Rose Blossom Pendant - using Val Cox frit  - thanks Shirley  ;)  and silver wire

Just added some beads - 1 lost green Smelly Welly - A bone my dog dug up & a Gnomes left sock

Skyblue

There are some gorgeous beads being shown ! love the butterfly one by lakelady :)

Kalorlo

Here's my other flower beads - these were part of my 96 coe playing about.

MadelineBunyan

in my garden, I have wood pigeons!

monthly challenge beads by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

these are still prototypes, I need to work on the colours a bit, and some other things that arent quite there yet, tricky little things!
and I haven't managed to get the proper, 'gormless' look that they have! (something to do with the eyes perhaps?)

helbels

irisbeads

Let's give it try! Never put anything on this forum yet, hope you like my work.

popper spring4 by angeliquenieuwenhuis, on Flickr

This is an interchangeable popperpendant. The popper I made has a little violet inside.
I really enjoyed looking at the beads of all the other lampworkers.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Irisbeads