MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - March

Started by Krysia@No98, March 13, 2013, 09:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the start of **May**   Last entries before midnight of the last day of April so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

A reminder that the entries should be new work.

So, the colour for the month for March/April 2012 is Bright Acid Yellow (this will be EFFETRE 416). Come on let's see your creations!

Good luck!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

helbels

Oh Yuck!!! This should be an interesting challenge, Krysia you sadist you!  ;D

Trudi

Ha ha ...Perhaps you might see some beads to change your mind and inspire you ....

Krysia@No98

ha ha ha, I would love to take full responsibility for this one, but alas...

On the plus side Sean has plenty of this in stock.

I see a lot of beads with accent colours this month!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

flame n fuse

Magpie

I LOVE acid yellow, hmmm wonder if it will go with Slytherin, not used that one yet. Foul combination? I'll let you know!

babyshoes

Hmm, wonder if I have a rod of that in the starter kit? Did make a bright yellow bead the other day decorated with some twisty frit, will have to check if it's the right shade...

Trudi

I'll kick off with this focal - acid yellow with silvered ivory and blue chalcedony frit .. etched for a softer look!

Mellow Acid by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

nete

Trudi

Yes it's surprising the difference it makes!

miss softpaw

I think I have a couple of rods of this. Might take them to flame off just so I can enter a monthly challenge. Hmm what colour will go with this?

marklaird

Keeping it simple and just complementing it with some other colours.

Rainbow necklace with bright acid yellow by Marklaird, on Flickr

Still working on persuading other newbies to show their work. Sometimes simple works.

Mark

P.s. besides I've got April to produce something more complicated.

helbels

They are really pretty Mark - what are you going to turn them into?