Bubbles, Urchins and Carousels tutorial

Started by Lush!, February 05, 2013, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lush!

Learn how to get more out of your Beadcube, Paragon SC2 or SC3 (see below), 4 techniques for cabochons made in the flame and kiln.

New tutorial! by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Instant download from my website, also available from my Etsy shop (along with lots n lots of finished cabs)

You will need a kiln that can reach temps of around 760 degrees C - unfortunately the Maxi/Maxine doesn't get hot enough.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

jammie

This looks brilliant Julie....been admiring the cabs on facebook. Would love to give this a try when I have some cash for spending again!  :)

julieHB

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

nuttybeader

Looks wonderful.  I have put it on my wish list.

Lotti

This looks brilliant Julie and I love the idea that it is about using your kiln in a different way.  Shame I got a Maxi, should have kept my cube as a back up ;) :)  I bet this will do really really well. :)

Calico Cat

Might be a very stupid question, but I assume these would work in a fusing kiln?

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

SilverGems89

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! I love this tut, can't wait to have a go  ;D

Lush!

Yes Carol, definitely  :)

Go Gem, and don't forget to show us  ;D

SilverGems89

Don't have any torch time until next weekend but I will be trying to other bits  ;D

Sulis (Hazel)

::)  Won't work with my maxine. Flip! Looks fab too!
Hazel x

Lush!

I'm sorry Hazel ... do you have a friend nearby that has a different kiln?

SallyR

Just to say thanks again for sorting out my download muppetry ::) the other evening, Julie.  And the tutorial is fab - really original!  I'm away from home at the moment but it's been my bedtime reading for the past couple of nights and I'm now itching to have a go ...  ;D

Sally
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want ...

GaysieMay

They look lovely Julie - they'd be nice worked into mosaic as well (can you hear my brain whirring?)  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

lorrainelee

Lush!

Thank you!  I can't wait to start seeing what you all come up with  ;D