Shameless promotion......NEW....FEATHER BEAD TUTORIAL now available!

Started by Jennie Lamb, January 27, 2013, 02:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie Lamb

Hi Guys,
Well it that time of year and I am trying to go visit my sister in the US so I decided to put this tutorial together abit sooner than I originally was going to.  I am trying to raise some pennies towards the flight!   It is available in my Etsy Shop : https://www.etsy.com/listing/121795500/goldstone-feather-swirl-tutorial-for It comes in the form of a PDF Ebook and is 25 pages long with 32 colour photos and full instructions on tools, glass and technique.  I have also put a gallery of my own feather beads at the end with some ideas on different glass and colour combinations.   Thank you for looking  ;)

Jennie

SilverGems89

Been wearing my bead from you constantly Jennie, lots of people have said they like it, so just had to buy this tut to have a go (I'm sure I wont be able to make them though!!)  ;D

nete

Awe Jennie,what ya doing to me! Another one to go on my list and I haven't done any silver swirls yet because of the b@**$y snow! I have never wanted to be 52 so bad, so roll on birthday! ;)

Helen G

Jennie Lamb

Thanks Guys and Gemma YES YOU WILL!!!  I have sent it on to you just shout if you have any problems and we can work through it together.  Nete you made me laugh don't wish the days away!   ;)

flowerjasper