MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - February

Started by Krysia@No98, February 04, 2013, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

The theme of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Tuffnells Glass (thank you Martin et al!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Tuffnells. The draw will take place at the start of **March** (Please note I am going to be away for the first few days) so make sure you get your entries in before midnight on the last day of February to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

Please note that the entries should be new work.

So, the theme for the month for February 2012 is Organics.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

mad bunny

If you use photobucket to post pics what size height & width do you have to use?  :)
Practice and Patience really does pay off!  Beads actually looking good  Yippee  :o

Calico Cat

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

Madam Steph

I love organics too, so no excuse for me this month, either

Linda x

SueP

just going through an organic period perfect  ;D

mad bunny

Quote from: mad bunny on February 04, 2013, 06:12:24 PM
If you use photobucket to post pics what size height & width do you have to use?  :)

sorted (I think)  ;)
Practice and Patience really does pay off!  Beads actually looking good  Yippee  :o

Kaz

I have organic ink blue nuggets in the kiln today ;D ;D ;D
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Krysia@No98

fabulous, I expect to see something from each of you!!  (and if not I might just hunt you all don at the flame off  ;) )

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

nete

flowerjasper

Skyblue

Love them ! I immediately thought of the beach  :)

flowerjasper

the one on the right is my fav,
It looks like the amazon from a plane, like you see on a David attenborough program !

Skyblue

yup looking at it now, it looks like an awesome landscape !

Nicknack