MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - December/January

Started by Krysia@No98, December 10, 2012, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

The theme of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Tuffnells Glass (thank you Martin et al!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Tuffnells. The draw will take place at the start of January **February** so make sure you get your entries in before midnight on the last day of December January to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

Please note that the entries should be new work.

So, the theme for the month for December/January 2012 is 60s.

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

spexy

Come on everyone, where are your entries?

This set was inspired by the psychedelic colours and patterns of the 60's

Psychedelia by Earthshine Lampwork Bead and Jewellery Design, on Flickr

helbels

Lovely Linda... I drew a bit of a blank with both this month's themes - couldn't think of anything for 60's and don't have Effetre Olive  :(

Fiona

Trudi

Oh fab beads ...... sorry I missed this thead completely ... it never came up on my unread thread till today!!

Madam Steph

I missed these too  :o

Well done to Linda for getting in there on both counts

Linda x

spexy

Quote from: Trudi on December 28, 2012, 09:54:31 AM
Oh fab beads ...... sorry I missed this thead completely ... it never came up on my unread thread till today!!

That's because I only posted them yesterday but the challenge has been up since 10th December.

Krysia@No98

So....  Due to the 'over whelming' responses  ;) to this months challenges I will carry these forward to be January's challenges too.  It seems that Christmas was enough of a challenge for everyone apart from Linda - Well Done those are really cool!

Nicknack

I made some, but they're not really good enough to show.  I'm going to try to do something better - trouble is, I only had one rod of Olive Green, and now it's less than half!

Nick

nete

Quote from: Trudi on December 28, 2012, 09:54:31 AM
Me too Trudi. Not seen these threads before and I check in every couple of days even if I don't post. Have we got Xmas gremlins?

Krysia@No98

.... interesting.  I popped it up on facebook too on the Tuffnell group....

jeannette

Amber

I love the beads and the dish  :) I think I'll be sitting this one out, because I'm not feeling inspired at all  :(

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

nete

Quote from: Krysia@No98 on December 29, 2012, 10:00:45 AM

.... interesting.  I popped it up on facebook too on the Tuffnell group....

Don't do facebook yet Krysia so wouldn't have seen that.
Nete