MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - APRIL 2012!!! WINNERS ARE NOW UP

Started by Kaz, April 03, 2012, 10:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nete

They look fine to me too.
Sin, that promethios bead is amazing, love to see a different view. Such a lot of talent and brilliant ideas.
Thanks for the comment Lakelady. Hope your got a giggle
Nete

Pandanimal

lantana

I would like to add a very last minute entry, which I am calling spring blossom - but they are flame colours!

jammie

silverlemon

Wow there are some lovely beads here. And I love the toaster, very funny!

I have a guilty secret ......... I couldn't make small encased florals.......until Kathy so kindly showed me her tricks at Flame Off. so I've been busy practising flame coloured florals since then....off to take a photo and I'll be back.
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

silverlemon

Ok here they are...my Flame Off Florals, in flame colours and very appropriate for me as I learnt hw to do them at Flame Off.

Flame Off Florals that I learnt to make at Flame Off. by sarah downton, on Flickr

Sorry 'bout the photo, I was in a rush and don't know how to tweak the shot like Dickie does.
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

MadelineBunyan

me last minute? never...

I do believe I was assembling this to wear to flame off on the morning I left

My Flame off necklace/bracelet by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

MadelineBunyan

theres some really great work in this thread, I loved all the interpretations of the theme! toaster! :D
those spring blossoms are fab, and Sarah, I wish I'd got to watch kathy now :(
special mention also to Linda those fire petal beads are fantastic!

spexy

Thanks Madeline and that bracelet was just gorgeous in the flesh although I remember it as being a necklace.

MadelineBunyan

spexy

Nicknack

What's happened to this challenge?  Nobody has announced a winner or set a new challenge!  I've been following the challenges, and was thinking of posting an entry in the next one, if I could.

Pandanimal

Good question, I always look forward to the challenges. Pushes me out of my comfort zone. There will be another one along one day I'm sure.

Kaz

You're right! There will - put it down to post Flame Off stress disorder!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

OK I have done the random number draw now and the main prize goes to pandanimal - you'll hear about your prize shortly.
The runner up prize goes to Nete - please PM your details and I'll send your prize ASAP.
Congrats to both of you!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!