Table covers for markets - what do you use?

Started by Lotti, March 12, 2012, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicknack

I know it's different, and I've only done about 3 craft shows/fetes, but I do it the way we do it for Orchid Shows, with variations.  I have a long length of black dress lining (polyester), folded double down the middle of the length.  I stick this down with parcel tape around the table/s, so that it just goes down to the floor, then put another piece over the top, and then whatever I want for the display (just black for Orchids, but I've got a lovely piece of material I sometimes use to show off fused dichroic jewellery - difficult to describe, but I've had offers for the fabric!).  Reading the posts on here, I'd better get some pale/white if I'm going to sell any beads.

Nick

mutti

Well, on Wednesday I am having a table at a ladies night.  NO NOT ONE OF THOSE LADIES NIGHTS! (Would be nice though.)  Church hall - Ladies only - Local businesses.  Nails, Waxing, Cupcakes, beads, jewellery, massage (head/neck) crafts, soaps, etc.  DID I MENTION - BEADS - JEWELLERY.  Well, the thread started about table covers (easily distracted)  - I bought a whacking great red/ish table cloth from Boyes last Christmas cos we had 14 + to accomodate.  £5.99.  It's been rolled, folded, out again for DD birthday, out again for anniversary, valentine etc.  Using it on Wednesday  ;D and the best bit - IT WILL NOT NEED IRONING  :)
Julie