Frit-Happens !
December 14, 2019, 03:50:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Table covers for markets - what do you use?  (Read 11676 times)
Nicknack
Forum Member

To bead, or not to bead? ..... stupid question!

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 02:33:57 PM »

I know it's different, and I've only done about 3 craft shows/fetes, but I do it the way we do it for Orchid Shows, with variations.  I have a long length of black dress lining (polyester), folded double down the middle of the length.  I stick this down with parcel tape around the table/s, so that it just goes down to the floor, then put another piece over the top, and then whatever I want for the display (just black for Orchids, but I've got a lovely piece of material I sometimes use to show off fused dichroic jewellery - difficult to describe, but I've had offers for the fabric!).  Reading the posts on here, I'd better get some pale/white if I'm going to sell any beads.

Nick
mutti
New Forum Member

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 05:14:55 PM »

Well, on Wednesday I am having a table at a ladies night.  NO NOT ONE OF THOSE LADIES NIGHTS! (Would be nice though.)  Church hall - Ladies only - Local businesses.  Nails, Waxing, Cupcakes, beads, jewellery, massage (head/neck) crafts, soaps, etc.  DID I MENTION - BEADS - JEWELLERY.  Well, the thread started about table covers (easily distracted)  - I bought a whacking great red/ish table cloth from Boyes last Christmas cos we had 14 + to accomodate.  5.99.  It's been rolled, folded, out again for DD birthday, out again for anniversary, valentine etc.  Using it on Wednesday  Grin and the best bit - IT WILL NOT NEED IRONING  Smiley

Julie
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: