Alien Pathology & Parasite Specimens

Started by Steampunkglass, March 06, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

SilverGems89

Glenn those are FAB! Infact i love the one in the frame soooo much, is it for sale?

Moreton

Wonderfull. Keep taking the tablets  ;D

The little chap on your hand looks like Vitrum flagelliformis, usually found under the carpet in poorly maintained HotShops. Harmless unless it is sub species V. flagelliformis flagelliformis "Glenn" with the extra tentacle on the posterior surface. Take care Glenn as it can cause hallucinations in the unwary.

Would look really cool in a case with pencil sketches of the internal organs alongside.

Keep 'em coming, Pete.
Pete

Pat from Canvey

It's all been said, keep em coming Glen. I can recommend the B movies on the Horror channel if you need more inspiration. Makes me think of the blown up photos displayed on Abby's wall in NCIS.

Pandanimal

Fantastic! I love the direction you work in. Always wondered what planet you were on Glen.  ;D
Reminds me of the work of Ernst Haeckel. His Radiolarians in particular. If your not familiar with them I can recommend "Art forms from the ocean" a I think it would give you even more inspiration. Not that you really need it.

Studio Girl

Emma @ Tuffnell Glass

I LIKE!!! I like a lot! no.... I love and need  ;D

tomcat

They really are fab, I love them. Have a look at the sea creatures seen around deep sea smoker stacks and other deep trench creactures  if you need more inspiration, but looking at these I think you have a direct line to the weird and wonderful  ;D
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

Emma @ Tuffnell Glass

Are you selling them hun? I would love to own the red dude in a fame  ;D

Emma @ Tuffnell Glass

GLEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! Where are you I need an answer LOL

tinker

Fantastic Glen! Pleeeeese stay off the pills, we wouldn't have you any other way  ;) I know my other half would love one too.

Yellow friend

Love the red one too Glen, like something crawling out of the floorboards in Mansions of Madness.

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Steampunkglass

Thank you everyone, glad you all like them!   :)
Quote from: Emma @ Tuffnell Glass on March 07, 2012, 09:16:19 AM
GLEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! Where are you I need an answer LOL
Having another coffee and trying to the cat off my lap, lol!!!

Yes, I will be selling them, probably going to make some more better ones first, just trying to sort out some nice deep box frames for them to go in. The red one though has a crack in the head  :'( :'( :'( I'm going to see if I can gently get that to fuse back together, but not sure it'll work. These large headed ones are a bit tricky, and I keep forgetting to warm them as I work on the details.

I was going to put some scientfic 'names' under them, but couldn't come up with any, besides my handwritting is terriable!!!!

Quote from: Yellow friend on March 07, 2012, 09:56:29 AM
Love the red one too Glen, like something crawling out of the floorboards in Mansions of Madness.

Now you've said that, it's reminded me that I was looking at Dorothea Tanning pictures a few months ago, and her pictures of girls tearing wallpaper, strange how all this stuff mashes up in your subconcious

Emma @ Tuffnell Glass