MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - MARCH 2012 - WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, March 03, 2012, 11:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour for the month for MARCH 2012 is CIM CELADON. Come on let's see your creations!

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Trudi

Gosh, haven't used this in ages ... good call!

MadelineBunyan

does this include the unique variant also?

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

spexy

That's a pretty colour, but I haven't got any, looks like another order coming up!

bluefairy

Quote from: spexy on March 04, 2012, 09:59:37 AM
That's a pretty colour, but I haven't got any, looks like another order coming up!

Be warned, you'll fall in love with it, it's definitely in my top five, I love it!!

Shall I kick off?!?!  (Gulp, be kind, lol  :P)

DSC_3976 by helenbluefairy, on Flickr

Not great beads, but hopefully the gorgeous colour makes up for it!!
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

spexy

Shirl

clairelouise

Great!  This is one colour I have actually got in my glass collection!

Clairex
www.facebook.com/clairedunnglassbeadjewellery
www.etsy.com/shop/ClaireDunn

Lotti

I haven't got it, but was about to put an order in  ::) ;D  It is a fantastic colour, hadn't realised until I saw Helen's necklace! :)

Madam Steph

I don't like this colour any more.

I have just almost killed myself with a spitting showering rod of Celadon that has almost put me off lampworking for life  >:(

Therefore my large Celadon heart now in the kiln was finished using Reichenbach Antique Green and Issy Anderson frit.

A slight exaggeration maybe, but I can't help being a jumper  :(

Strangely enough, the Celadon was very striated in the heart, and it isn't usually

Linda x

Alison G

I think I have a couple of rods of this...good choice!
NB. Do not touch hot rods of glass, it is stupid.

★★Terri★★

ooooooo!  I am sure I have a rod or two of celadon ;)

Blue Box Studio

No rods but I do have some frit, does that count?  These are made with celadon frit (it's in there somewhere)

Celadon somewhere by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Amber

Just checked, I've got a 2.5" end of a rod...I'll have to be very creative  :D

Helen, those are beautiful, love the silver wire  :)