MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - MARCH 2012 - WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, March 03, 2012, 11:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Box Studio

Having unexpectedly found lots of this, some rods in the batch were fritty, but others seemed to behave ok. 

celadon by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Lotti

Oh, Tish I like the celedon and yellow ones specially. :).  Sue! What can I say, these are soooo lovely, like them with the sis. :)

Skyblue

yey I have a rod too so am going to attempt to make something  :)

GaysieMay

Thanks for choosing this lovely colour, I had some stashed away that I had to blow the dust off.  I'd forgotten just how nice it is.

Proof of NCD 002 by GaysieMay, on Flickr

The centre of the disc is celadon and the two BHB have it as a base.  The other BHB I did for the challenge, with a little end of a half decent twistie, I'm still pants at pulling twistie, but I was really pleased with the join on this bead, especially as the twistie had clear in it!  Will pop the picture in the other thread as well.

Some lovely beads on here by the way. x
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

tish

CarrieH

I love Celedon - much nicer to use than Effetre Turq.  I've been messing with some enamels:

Carrie x
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Blue Box Studio

I'm being a simple soul today; isn't it a amazing how one colour and we all produce something so different?  I rarely have the right colour for challenges so am enjoying this one no end.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

tish

a couple more from me this time mixing it up with the efferette cool yellow colour

Skyblue

hmm not sure if this is going to work, but this is my use of celadon in a little alien flowers bead. Had to call them that cos they look nothing like real flowers hehe.

poledra1958

Finially got a round to take a picture of my beads

HH on Bulk,

Pandanimal

Having just put these in the gallery I realized I can put them here too. Eff. grasshopper green and CIM caledon pebbles.

Green pebbles by Pandanimal, on Flickr

awrylemming

Ahhh, so that's what that colour is.  Beautiful Julia.  :)

Kalorlo

Celadon beads. What I learned here is it and cirrus do not get on. The dotty bead on the left also has some cirrus, and that's got little cracks along the dot edges too.

Madam Steph

This is the set I made with the rod of non spitty Celedon.
I used some of Kaz's murrini on them:

Linda x

BeeBeads

Those are gorgeous Linda, the colours go so well together.