MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - MARCH 2012!!! WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, March 03, 2012, 11:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tish

BeeBeads

Pandanimal

That is so brilliant. well done.
I am laughing so loud the boys will be in to see what is funny.

poledra1958

OK had a go a some twisties

and this was a bead made from the top one which was a twisties made with clear glass and lime green Adventurine frit which I think looks like sea weed on this bead

HH on Bulk,

awrylemming

That 's exactly what I use that frit for - it's perfect innit!   Nice colours in your twisties, particularly like the second from the bottomx

tomcat

made a few 'first' twisties and then was stumped as to how to use them well - then thougth of this for a change

the 1st from left is a simple red edge on pink twistie the 2nd is rubino and goldstone in clear twistie that for some reason has given it a green tinge ( addendum - suspect the clear was antique clear hence the green tinge ) the 3rd is iris orange, dark matter and copper green twistie over white and the last is cobalt blue in clear twistie over white with extra clear to keep it floaty , looks like ink sinking in water

going to make more of these as I love the shape and the way the colours move
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

Pauline

those definately need annealing before flame off Mark!!! I would be quite happy getting any of those in the bead swap  ;)

Delana

LOVE the boobie bead!  For some reason I've not been turning out good twisties lately but I do have a stash that I've been holding on to and I made these.

BBB2012kchn_group by Delana Loevbak, on Flickr[/url]

I hope the keychains prove popular but I doubt they'll really sell for what the beads are worth....In that case I'll just have to give them as gifts  ;D

awrylemming

I love those keychains, they're genius!  Where do you get them from if it's ok to ask?  :)
Mark, if you need any annealing done, send 'em over and I'll bring them to Flame Off for you  ;)

k00m

The same twistie on 3 different bases (Effetre Dark Ivory, White and Purple, i think). Rather like what it's done on the purple.

- Kerra -

GaysieMay

They are pretty I think I like the middle one best, but you're right that is a really interesting reaction on the third.  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Delana

Hi Sue,

I get them from Karen Thomas Designs http://www.karenthomas.us/  They ship from the U.S.  I may have some left over that I'm not going to use if anyone would like to buy them off me.  I'll be coming to the Flame Off and can stick them in my  bag.  Pm me if you're interested.

I've edited this post because I made the mistake of saying that Karen Thomas only sells to people with vat numbers....you can buy items off the site with out having a trade number....sorry if this caused any confusion.

Kalorlo

Those are very cool keychains.

I made barrel beads with a silver glass wigwag on them. (I'm planning to make more for a decent sized set).

Yellow friend

A couple made a while back

I like using twisties in my underwater beads too.

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Skyblue

Well ive been practicing and the second photo is the only one im sort of happy with :)

Im loving trying these out tho !