MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - MARCH 2012!!! WINNER UP!!!

Started by Kaz, March 03, 2012, 11:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

Lotti

Lovely colours Amber. :)  I had forgotten that I did some twistie beads last year, here is my 'Tiger with Sunburn' as T'Trout called it.  Must go and play some more though. :)

Alison G

NB. Do not touch hot rods of glass, it is stupid.

Pandanimal

fabulous twisties every one.
I do so love these challenges. This months is gona be a real big challenge for me though. I don't think you can make pebbles out of twisties.

tish

ok as a newbie still green around the gills i thought id better mk twisties 1st so here they are

Krysia@No98

Well done, that's as far as I have got with twisties.  There was one day about 2 years ago when I discovered I could make them.  Then the next time I was at the torch it had gone  ::)
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

GaysieMay

Tish I wish my first attempts looked like that, infact I'd be pleased if my hundreth attempt had looked like that!  ;D

The BHB with teal has a wrap of one of my hand pulled twisties, I know its a pretty poor offering given all the lovelies on here, but I was really pleased with how neat my join was!

Proof of NCD 002 by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

tish

ty for the comments on my twisties i enjoy mking them but what to do with them now lol

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

CarrieH

www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Purple Cobwebs

These are my favourite twistie beads, made last year. I Have some twisties I won from Soda Lime Times and I just keep looking at them, thinking they are too pretty to use LOL!!!

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Magpie

I make twisties then think they're too pretty to use as well.

But here's on old bhb where I used one.

Random green bead by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

tish

ok i used my own twistie to make this encased bead
not to shabby i think

p.s. im so in love with that twistie heart its just gorgouse

Kalorlo

I'm not getting much done this month, but here is a bead using Jolene's twistie, murrini and goldstone shards.

awrylemming

Tish, that's a fab twistie bead.  I really like what you've done with that twistie Heather.
Just thought I'd show one of the many varied uses of a twistie, teeny bit rude, sorry.  Tis a booby bead with twistie pastilles  ;)

SDC12273 by awrylemming, on Flickr