AOTM December 2011 - advent calendar contributions

Started by sparrow, November 29, 2011, 06:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilona

sparrow

Woohoo, I knew today would get us off to a good start! Fingers crossed there'll be some 'turkey and trimmings' tomorrow  ;D ;D
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

theknittinggoddess

I've been playing with my marble mould.

Totally addictive.

So red, green and white marbles.

Sywenn

Arrrghh - talk about leaving it until the last minute! Damn photos.

Slightly crap photos due to the late hour, but took it from a couple of angles to show the red more (it is there - honest!)

Zeldazog

Oh, only just!

Red, white and green (and black, shhh)

Oh my, dodgy photo!

sparrow

Woohoo, fab first day!! What will 'Turkey and trimmings' day bring. I was going to make something yesterday, but the gas died on me :(
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

sparrow

Lol, not even a tiny little vegetable yesterday? Okay, let's gloss over the 2nd......any Rudolphs out there?  ;D ;D (I'll settle for red noses!!!!!)
Sabine x

Sywenn

Aww - no turkeys or reindeer! I have been away for the weekend or I would have attempted something, but I have managed to get a bit of advance prep done for the 4th day earlier this week in the form of my little snowman  ;)

He looks a bit like a snowman alien, but he's kind of cute, hehe.

sparrow

Sabine x

Shirl

awrylemming

Quote from: sparrow on December 01, 2011, 09:11:24 AM
Quote from: Ilona on November 30, 2011, 08:57:52 AM
I have some red white and green that came out of the kiln this morning :)

And? And? AND? It's the first of December, people  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meh.  Sorry, tied up with Xmas fair preparations at school  :(  I'll catch up now, promise, I'm allowed to breathe for myself from now on  ;D

sparrow

Sabine x

Lush!

Well I have to make some seaside-y island beads today, maybe I'll wear a Christmas hat while I'm at the torch  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

awrylemming

Okay then  ;D

Christmas island crab by awrylemming, on Flickr

It's as crabby as I could make it.  I got some black sooty streaks in my red for some reason, mwah.