OCTOBER 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE!!!

Started by Kaz, October 03, 2011, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour of the month for OCTOBER 2011 is REICHENBACH ANTIQUE CLEAR (AKA ANTIQUE CRYSTAL)

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sparrow

Oh.......well, the picture is nearly three years old to the day, but it's gotta be done:

Aquatic rose by Sabine Little, on Flickr

...and...

Snow Queen by Sabine Little, on Flickr

(aka: the one the munchkin broke)  ;D
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

jammie

Love them both Sabine, your snow queen is so beautiful!  :)

Pandanimal

Those are both so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them again. Never get tired of looking at your roses.

princess pink

this is my fav glass probably! i love it!

here's a few

Krysia@No98

ooo I love this glass,  I was looking the other day and I only seem to have three rods!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

awrylemming

Me too, 3 rods only.  I have no idea why I don't use it more!

helenfc

Love them Sabine and Shahlaa! Yay, I have some of this, It will be the first thing I melt in new studio now ;D Off to have a brainstorm! xx

Shirl

Love them all Sabine and Shahlaa  :)

I have some of this colour  :)

bluefairy

Oooh, one of my all time favourites!

Bit embarrassed to post after the beauties from Sabine and Shahlaa, buy hey, what the heck  ;D

DSC00267 by helenbluefairy, on Flickr
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

The Tartan Trout

I have had to place a wee order for this....very pretty :)

lampwork beads by Jo

Carol

I made this one quite a long time ago, an antique clear hollow with triton (I think) stringer. I've also not used antique clear for ages, not sure why as it's lovely glass.

Still love your snow queen Sabine  :)
Carol

helbels

Here's a lentil made with Antique clear over silver foil.  Not sure quite what happened to the silver foil as it went kind of opaque under the encasement.  Maybe I got it too hot.  Never mind, it's quite pretty anyway...

023 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

Kaz

I always get that reaction with silver foils under transparent greens.
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!