OCTOBER 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE!!!

Started by Kaz, October 03, 2011, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Steph

Antique Clear nuggets @ 9 o'clock:

This is a beautiful colour.
I must buy some more

Linda x

Lakelady

My interpretation of the view of the sea when taking the small person to nursery!

007 by quirkyatt, on Flickr

Love this colour and everyones beads!
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Lakelady

P.S.  I used Kaz'z Magical Mystery Tour Frit, which is gorgeous!
Turner Rowe Glass Art

tomcat

still playing with DH, this is terra 2 with antique clear encasing, adds a bit of the blue green lustre, the photo really does not do it justice, there is a nice sparkle as you turn the bead in the light

the antique clear is really nice to encase with and i will try it with others
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

helenfc

Looking lovely everyone!

Sapporo 2 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Not the bestest photo, but ANtique Clear and Cim Sepia with dense white enamel and black stringer :)

awrylemming

Gorgeous Helen  ;D  I'm afraid mine are rather boring, I am completely without mojo right now  :(

SDC10790 by awrylemming, on Flickr

Madam Steph

My first attempt at sugared beads with frit from Vicki Veebee:

For those who make them, should I have left the frit more 'sugary', i.e., less flashing through the flame?

Linda xxx

Kaz

They look OK to me! If you leave the frit more sugary, it can be sharp and scratchy too!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Amber

Well, believe it or not, there is some Antique Clear here under all the silver foil and frit (Kaz's 'Marina'...lovely)... :-\

tomcat

Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

Shirl

jammie

Kalorlo

Antique clear and CiM rainforest, with kronos shards:

And I used antique clear for the encasing in this bead - it's got rainforest with a wrap of dark silver brown as the base and has cracked just through the base (I keep encasing CiM opals when I know it's not a good idea for most of them...)

Lakelady

Are we allowed to post twice here?  Just realised that my first commissioned piece fits in here nicely....large beads with silver and spacers etched.

002 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art