SEPTEMBER 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE!!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, September 04, 2011, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour of the month for SEPTEMBER 2011 is CIM GREAT BLUEDINI (THE ORIGINAL OR ANY OF ITS UNIQUE VARIATIONS)!!!!

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Jolene

I love this glass with a passion ;D here are some Bluedini twisties with 224 Light Sky Blue or Reichenbach 104 3206 Iris Dense Blue

Custom-blue-twistie-selection by kitzbitz art glass by Jolene, on Flickr

and some beads using them

Feeling-Blu by kitzbitz art glass by Jolene, on Flickr

jammie

elburnzo

ooo i definitely have this! cant remember which variation of it but i have some!!! now i just need to find time to get in the shed!

SueP

Great choice off to make some blue vocals today so I'll be breaking out the bluedine ;D

SilverGems89

I think I have some of one of the uniques, not sure which though, it's a bit greeny!  ;D

MadelineBunyan

I have bluedini 2, the greener one, I love it, its in this wig wag...

Teal and Lavender Wig-Wag bead set by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

k00m

Wow, what a gorgeous start already!

But boo, I don't have any bluedini. :(  And I'm supposed to be having a month without buying any more glass. :'(   Maybe I can stretch to just a tinytinysmall Off-M order. ::)
- Kerra -

awrylemming

I've had this colour for ages, but it didn't really tickle my fancy, so this is my first real foray into Bluedini.

SDC10739 by awrylemming, on Flickr

I rather like it, lovely glass  :)

Shirl

Yay...i have some of this! Lovely wig wags Madeline!

jammie

Mmmm love the wig wags Madeline and these are lovely Sue especially the little heart one

tinker

I've only just discovered this colour, thanks to a swapsy with a glassy friend! Slightly embarrassed to follow those gorgeous beads with my efforts but here you go... :o

Bluedini by Kat Newman, on Flickr

kathsd

I really like those Kat, very clean design, does it for me!
has anyone stared at Jolene's lovely twisties, they start to look like their moving after a while, like one of those illusion pictues, can't see any dolphins tho!! :D
kath

awrylemming

I do that on Jolene's etsy page sometimes, just scroll through and stare at the twisties.   ;D  Glad it's not just me  :D  They're like one of those illusion books, fab.

Amber

Darn it, gave mine away  >:( Such lovely beads already, I should have given it another chance!