SEPTEMBER 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE!!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, September 04, 2011, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbeadies

:) Lots of colours here - and I have already shown them in the gallery - but the green ones in this set are bluedini.

lampwork beads by Jo

I have just ordered some great bluedini so i should get to make something before the end of the month :)

sarah t

bluedini and electra frit with a hint of silvered ivory

sarah t

might have to investigate flicker ..photobucket does not believe me  for ages when i say happy to resize (if only real life was so simple !) ...but maybe i am missing a trick ???

Sywenn

Here is one from me. The base is the original bluey Bluedini.

dangerousbead

I found some Bluedini, or Blurrydini, sorry about the camera shake.
][IMG]

Red Dragon

Base glass of this my first harlequin ring topper is Bluedini

Bob

helbels

Well as luck would have it, I found a rod of bog standard Great Bluedini while I was playing on the torch today.

Here's the result (there's a bit of Lapis Cobalt and some Ekho in there too, and the Great Bluedini is over a white core on the main beads):

003 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

All the beads so far are beautiful, but I'd love to know how you got that sparkle in your bead Sywenna

Sywenn

Quote from: helbels on September 18, 2011, 08:10:48 PMAll the beads so far are beautiful, but I'd love to know how you got that sparkle in your bead Sywenna

I wrapped the Bluedini base in silver foil, melted it in fully and it came out all sparkly  :)

tomcat

not sure who called it Bluedini but its very green ;D - well the glass I have with that label is anyway - so I mixed it with some light aqua and some chalcedoney and a bit of bluestone for this,

not up to much as a photo, or as a bead compared to the rest on here :-\
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

The Tartan Trout

This was made a few months ago, although very dark it is definitely bluedini

P4240386 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

jammie

Amber

Unique Bluedini, which is very green but lovely  :)