Main Menu

Boro Gallery June 2011

Started by garishglobes, June 07, 2011, 06:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garishglobes

Having somehow missed May out  :o :o I thought we ought to start the gallery again, with June.  :)

I've been playing with space backgrounds from a tutorial in Glassline

Spaceman by A flame with desire, on Flickr

and making vessels - this one is Purple Sable:

Sable lachrymatory by A flame with desire, on Flickr

Steampunkglass

Lovely! Really like the Lacyrmycmyf....  nice shaped vessels your making at the moment  ;D

garishglobes

Thanks - you'll see my 'planet' attempt is more of a squished comet!  :D

jammie

Lovely vessel!  :)
It looks like lips in the space one, would be an interesting place to visit.  :D I like the little swirly murrini creature.

liquidglass

Love them, especially the vessel :)

sparrow

How did I miss this? Beautiful work, and I adore the name for the tear-receptacle  :)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

glasseyeyes

I like the space bead, rarther unusual and cool! That one really draws the eye into it for a closer look :)

Dawn

Steampunkglass

About time I posted something!  :-[ Been so busy I haven't really been able to play, and feel the need to make marbles! Excuse the hog, some of these marbles are BIG the largest is a 40mm whopper!

Thanks for looking!  ;D

garishglobes

I love these, just saw them on Facebook.
The ones with latticino in are fabulous, and that floating vortex is catching my eye too - in fact, they're all brilliant  ;D

glasseyeyes

I do love the one pictured on it's own :)  Love those swirls, are they boro?

Steampunkglass

Quote from: glasseyeyes on June 17, 2011, 01:30:23 PM
I do love the one pictured on it's own :)  Love those swirls, are they boro?

oh yes! I really do have some soft glass (somewhere under the dust  ::) ::) ::)) I pretty much only use boro these day  :)

awrylemming

Those marbles are fab Glenn  ;D

GaysieMay

Those marbles are awesome, love the vessels too!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

awrylemming

Those are so much fun!  ;D  I love them (want one  ;))  Go on, put a spoon end on one of them and use it to stir your tea  :D