Devilbiss Service Manual

Started by fionaess, May 19, 2011, 05:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

I happened across a Devilbiss 5 litre service manual whilst trolling the net.... if anyone would like a copy could they pm me with their email addy and I'll send it off... its got photos and diagrams 'n all  ;D ;D ;D ;D

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

MangoBeads

Would love one Fiona  pleeeeeese ..... xxxxx

Carol

Carol

firedinglass

Oh me please, I've never done anything to my oxycon except use it. :-[

www.facebook.com/firedinglass
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firedinglass
Lisa

amareargentum

Yes please. My oxy is fairly new but it would be good to have the manual in case. Thanks a lot.

fionaess

Quote from: fionaess on May 19, 2011, 05:41:54 PM
I happened across a Devilbiss 5 litre service manual whilst trolling the net.... if anyone would like a copy could they pm me with their email addy and I'll send it off... its got photos and diagrams 'n all  ;D ;D ;D ;D

JKC

fionaess

Sorry, but unless I have your email address I can't email it to you   ::)  ;D ;D

Galloway Beads

Its super, thankyou, at least I will now know what people are talking about when they say what to check, fan, pipes, filters etc!

Elaine x

www.gallowaybeads.co.uk
My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gallowaybeads

ARBeads

Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

Blue Box Studio

I've filed it away somewhere safe - I hopefuly won't need it today (only had the oxycon 1 day) but sure to need it sometime to understand why it isn't working and establish what's wrong with it.  Thanks.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

fionaess

Glad to be of help - and thank you for the 'Thank You's' - they are much appreciated  :D

JKC

Just got home and got mine, thank you, Fiona.  I'm glad I pm'd you, this could be very useful in the future. Janet

Fabienne

many thanks Fi, I've also saved it somewhere safe - much appreciated  :D
Fabienne
x

amareargentum

Thank you very much. I hope not to need it but it is really good to have it in case.