AirSep Oxycon Servicing

Started by Jolene, May 09, 2011, 10:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolene

Good morning,

does anyone esle run and AirSep Oxycon? Any idea where to get it serviced?

Jo xx

liquidglass

Jo, you could try these people, they are AirSep distributors.

http://www.portableoxygenconcentrators.co.uk/

dinah46

Glad you asked that Jo as I've been wondering the same thing - I'd be interested to know if you find someone as mine is feeling a bit sickly ???

Jolene

I've just spoken to these guys on the phone, very friendly and helpful. A full service from my new life elite plus pick up and delivery is £145.00 (parts extra if needed which would have to be ordered in from USA)

I've emailled Q and he's offered to send out new filters, will keep you posted Diane x

dinah46

Quote from: Jolene on May 09, 2011, 12:05:02 PM
I've just spoken to these guys on the phone, very friendly and helpful. A full service from my new life elite plus pick up and delivery is £145.00 (parts extra if needed which would have to be ordered in from USA)

I've emailled Q and he's offered to send out new filters, will keep you posted Diane x

Thanks Jo :)

Jolene

What's up with yours? Mine has suddely started rattling and wheezing and won't put out more than 3.5lpm despite ne evidence of a leak (suspect new part required!)

dinah46

Mine overheated and then stopped :o 
It worked again after that but it's made me nervous and I have a nasty feeling it may need more than a filter ::)  It would be good to find out how to check the insides, even a diagram would be good so I know what I'm looking at ??? 

sarah t

martin does a service but dont know if thats general or just for his ones ...might be worth a shout though ...i figure the innards are pretty much the same ???

Jolene

I'm looking for a diagram/manual at the mo Diane ;D

I did check in with Martin, he services Devilbiss Sunrise and Companion models but not AirSep at ths time. Q has sent me checklist of things to do to see if I've got bunged up filters etc so I am going have a proper look this afternoon.

amareargentum

I have one too and managed to find a service manual on the web. It at least gives you an idea of whatyou are looking at. Try http://www.frankshospitalworkshop.com/equipment/documents/oxygen_concentrator/service_manuals/Airsep_Newlife_elite_-_Service_manual.pdf

dinah46

wow - thanks for that, I'll have some reading to do :o

Jolene

It looks like for it is a case of poor care on my part as this oxy has sat unused in my dusty studio for a year. The filters are filthy and the oxy pressure was at full capacity when I did a test run without the felt on in place  :o

dinah46

Thanks for starting this thread Jo, I've just spent the last hour checking out my oxy cons and swapping fans and it's definitely a broken fan so I need to start googling for a replacement.  All I needed was a nudge in the right direction with some backup documentation :D