gallery archive 11

Started by MangoBeads, January 03, 2011, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dragon

All lovely  offerings as usual, especially like the Fairies, not had much time this week as getting ready for the Christmas fair this weekend, and not had a very good Saturday, just hope Sunday is better, but lots of people remarking on and taking about my "Dragons Eye" The first one I have made, and made by accident, it just grew out of a Clio bead that went wrong and I just kept on adding glass!!, so looks like I shall have to make more?

And I sold it ..... to and American lady who bought it for her husbands birthday, because he was born in the Chinese year of the Dragon!!!

Bob

MadelineBunyan

Pegasus

OOOOH Madeline, they are right up my street! Love the stars too, what a really pretty shape, very clever!

Here's a few of my latest bits. I'm still totally addicted to pixie dust and goldstone frit, I just can't seem to leave them alone!!! The lentil beads are big and chunky, 38mm diameter, I'm loving making these now I have 2 oxycons and LOTS more heat!

Galea by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr

PIQUANT by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr

DRIPPIN' by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr

RIPPLE by Pegasus Lampwork, on Flickr
~ BEV ~
www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk      

Fruddy

Lovely festive pieces on here.... Gorgeous Shards Madeleine!!

I've  not posted for a while, but I have been beavering away in the shed!  A few pieces from me!

soulsilver

Madeline those beads are delish! and Bev that top lentil is amazing!
I have not been making beads but I did finally get a chance to play with some silver and glass:

flower garden necklace by soulsilver1, on Flickr

Purple Cobwebs

Okay, I'm being brave and opening a gallery as I've had so much fun with Julie's Button tutorial and Kaz's frit!!!!!
Here goes....

And a couple of owls!!!!

And I'm really pleased with my ring...

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

mel

Love the ring!

My OH bought me a heart press for Christmas after subtle hints (well actually I had to open the website up, gesticulate wildly at the heart press- not quite sure that's a subtle hint but it sure worked for me!) and I have been busy ever since. Trying to master the shape first, then will concentrate on decoration, but heres some simple ones for starters. I also invested in a cheapo white pop up type laundry type thing that works brilliantly as a light tent which the etched heart was photographed in.

etchedspottygood by melanie.ingledew, on Flickr

threehearts by melanie.ingledew, on Flickr
Laughinglass Lampwork Beads

moon44

Love the piggy and the etched heart.

This Christmas I made myself a plain necklace with hollow beads.

Monique.
Monique

mohennah-alamoon.blogspot.com
www.mohennah.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000029877376http://
www.flickr.com/photos/41615533@N07/
http://www.etsy.com/people/Mohennah

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

Lush!

Monique, I love your simple hollows, I really must practice hollows more!

Beautiful, Kathy, love the barrels on the left.

Here's a fun sheep button that I had to keep hidden until after Christmas, hopefully its been given now!

Sheep button by LushLampwork, on Flickr

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

misspixie

Everything is so lovely - glad every one is having productive Christmas weeks!  ;D

My playing isn't as exciting as some of the bits here, but learning my way around my torch again has been a lot of fun recently! The 4 cabs in the bottom right are my first attempts... 2 of them have nuts in them, playing around with the toppers ideas.

IMG00559-20111229-0917 by spencerlucy86, on Flickr

I'm supposed to be marking today, but................................... ;D

tomcat

not too sure about posting this with all the pretty beads here but what the heck - been playing with a few bits and bobs and created this

the photo does not show the metallic copper sheen on the dark colours - thats marmorin then !
made me think of the painted sands desert in navajo country so the spacers are as close as i could get to turquise, copper green in reality
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

helbels

All gorgeous, but loving Lakelady's focal in particular.

Due to work madness and then a dodgy arm over Christmas, I've not been on the torch much.  However, thanks to a clever osteopath, I managed to play a bit yesterday and made these. They have silver mica in them, so they have a bit of subtle sparkle about them (a bit like their maker!):

010 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

Ciel

These are all Christmas commissions I'd made earlier - should be safe to post now :)

Have a Happy and Fun New Year everyone!!!!  ;D