gallery archive 11

Started by MangoBeads, January 03, 2011, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MangoBeads

I never started one of these before  :D and its the first of the year !!! unless I have made a mistake  :(

anyway here goes ....

Quite pleased with this one

IMG_7709 by Mangobeads, on Flickr

Louise Menzies

Hi... first post in a long time.. heres a few from me  ;)

22. by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

21... by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

14 by Just Desire Jewellery, on Flickr

Lou x
Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

Ciel

Love your beads Manda!

Some lovely beads again on here again!

I had a good day in the workshop yesterday and these are my makings:

Magpie

Can I really be thinking of following those amazing beads?

Recycled bottles.

Bombay Sapphire BHBs by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Ciel

Thank you! 

Got a couple more sets out of the kiln so far this morning.  A couple of other sets are being tumbled in the stone tumbler as I write!

lemon kitten

.........crumbs!!!!! :D  There's some gorgeousness on here this week.  New Year's res (again  :P)  to post on the gallery more often.  So here's my offering for this week.

Tutti Fruity....sold but I thought I'd show anyway as it's a nice warm sunny citrus set

Tutti  Fruity 3 by lemon kitten 1, on Flickr

Far Away Galaxy.

Far away glalzy 3 by lemon kitten 1, on Flickr
Never stand up in a canoe!

Ciel

These are my final sets this week (I think) as they've been tumbled this morning to give a lovely soft 'sea glass' finish.

Les

This is only a first attempt, mind .. but I thought I'd try painting a person onto a bead instead of a cat .... this is my daughter, Poppy :)

It was a really interesting bead to attempt .. there are lots of consideration I need to make when I try it again ... the biggest one is the back ground colour, I think :)

Oh and here's the offending daughter :P

Magpie

Poppy's lovely Les, both her and the bead.

More Bombay sapphire beads. They really look good together, really shiny.

Bombay sapphire beads by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr
and

Bombay Sapphire BHBs by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr
The BHBs are crying out for their insides to be polished. Can anyone point me in the direction of who sells it please.
Also some BHBs made from some of Christina's raku frit mixes. I was heating and heating (and losing control of the glass), then cooling and gently heating to get the raku to strike. I don't think I was successful, but they're really pretty anyway. Unfortunately my favorite, the blue one, has a crack through it.

Christina's frit by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

mizgeorge

A little joint effort - Trudi asked me to turn this lovely heart into a pin for her new pink coat.

tdpin1 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Les

GlassBeadArt

Wow! 7 pages of gorgeous beads already... you have all been very productive. I had to stop torching for most of december as the weather was so cold and we had lots of snow...
Now the snow is melting and I have gone back for 2 days...now the water from the nearby river is rising and we had to evacuate my studio because of the water  >:(
I managed to make a few beads and have a set of multicolor dark to show:

mizgeorge

and another joint effort (hope nobody minds finished stuff going in here, I feel a bit of a fraud starting new threads though)

Yet another of Julie HB's delicious cabs - this one is one of my absolute favourites - in a commissioned ring.

jering3 by mizgeorge, on Flickr

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

Yellow friend

Thought I'd add my latest dabblings - can't seem to get away from the sea theme!

So many beautiful beads this week :)

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com