gallery archive 11

Started by MangoBeads, January 03, 2011, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciel

Lovely beads on hear as usual - Kax I love those flower toppers!  and Dee Dee's Laguna :)

This is my first really big holed bead and a lampwork heart necklace I recently made

another shank button

and a selection of handbag charms, which seems to be really popular at the fairs I'm currently attending!

★★Terri★★

Lovin' those ring toppers - not tried making them yet.
These are the first beads I've made since April :o - been one of those years  :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D

Lakelady

If you look for the lilac smudge by the top murrini - that is one obliterated seahorse...shame on me  :o

103_2950 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

moon44

Love the ringtops, especially Christina's.

A flower from me

Monique
Monique

mohennah-alamoon.blogspot.com
www.mohennah.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000029877376http://
www.flickr.com/photos/41615533@N07/
http://www.etsy.com/people/Mohennah

Pandanimal

Lovely ring toppers and bottle stoppers, nugget and flowery jewellery, and amazing fritty beads and birds.
Time I showed some of my work. So here goes.
   I managed to get some colours from my first try with DH pandora
And a lovely bronze effect from... um...something. wish I could remeber which it was. I will have to experiment again.

And some more pebbles.

GaysieMay

So many lovely beads already, I especially like the reaction with the plum on the ivory.  I've been playing with hollows again I'm managing to get a much better success rate at beads within a bead.  This has helios scrolls too.  Its a bhb so just need to core it.

Bead within a bead by GaysieMay, on Flickr
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

suzielaws

Hi guys, love all the ring toppers and lovely hollow BHB oh all of it is just lovely. I have just returnedfroma silent retreat!!! so thought I would post what I did just before I went:-

Kalypso Flower Lampwork Topper by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Dandelion Wish Lampwork Topper by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Turkish Flower Lampwork Topper by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Flower Dream Lampwork Topper by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Snow Flower Lampwork Topper by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Lampwork Flower Toppers by Susan Lawson Lampwork Glass Beads, on Flickr

Sorry for the hog, still addicted as you can see! x

Kaz

I'm afraid it ring-toppers from me too or rather pendant-toppers using George's new screw pendants. Finally got to have a proper play with the techniques learned on Carla's course and the cab tutorial by Manda. It's taken me a while to get these right but they are improving now each time I make one. Have to say I am a bit impressed with that there new clear glass from DH!

IMG_1364 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_1358 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_1357 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

soulsilver

Susan I think your Dandelion Wishes is stunning! there is something very special about it.

More Fairies from me:

Woodland Fairy Collective by soulsilver1, on Flickr

Black Heart Beads

Lots of lovelyness on show but the fairys are great.
I've been mainly making christmas decs for a fair on Sat

But also made this plate

Jennie Lamb

Great glass again this week, loving the Angels and all the Christmas themed glass.....I have been experimenting with some new colours and some Kugler Purple from Manda!

Ciel

Kaz, that top red ring topper is fantastic and Jenny, that wheel is lovely :)

I've been stone tumbling again - I just love the effect it has on the glass - chocolate and dark red.

I've also made another implosion bead and a silver lined pale blue heart and turned them into necklaces

Jennie Lamb

Ceil I love those bead sets to I think I might have to try tumbling they are just gorgeous  ;D

Quote from: Lyn G on December 08, 2011, 11:23:17 PM
Jenny....beautiful huge holed bead!   ;D  Have you made the silver loop yourself?

Yes I have Lyn ...George has inspired me to be bit braver with my wire work although still not confident enough to buy sterling silver wire these are all made with silver coated copper as I was experimenting.....I have also been playing with this design which has proved really popular by creating a ridge for the wire to sit flush into whilst I was making the cab I think I might have to take the plunge as this design would be lovely in sterling :

MyPrecious

Lovely show as always! :)

Sorry to those who've already seen this:

rainforest7 by Kathryn Greer, on Flickr

This is a very long necklace, about 80cm long.
Kathy

My website

MangoBeads

Loving everything on this week ... I have been having some much needed play time .. and left David sweating over bead liners !!!!

I have a few ideas I am working on for next year and these are the first batch... shape is not what I am after yet but I am pleased with the way its coming together.. time to think about Christmas now ... but I did slip a few more in the kiln this afternoon ;)

IMG_8634 by Mangobeads, on Flickr